Inkosi challenge

I thought so too.

I happened to have mine in pocket last night.
I was thinking that carrying one knife over the Christmas weekend was going to be a challenge of it's own as I was going to mix it up 😁

I was thinking that carrying one knife over the Christmas weekend was going to be a challenge of it's own as I was going to mix it up 😁
Why the need to limit yourself to only the one? I only ever carry my larger CRK in a bag, though my small Seb can go in a pocket. So, it could still be carried even if not in a pocket. Unless we hear different, you can probably carry any additional knives you want as long as the Inkosi is carried somewhere/somehow. Or, is the challenge more restrictive than that?

Though, for a possible twist, does desk carry count? I have a desk job and work at home. ;) 🤣

Why the need to limit yourself to only the one? I only ever carry my larger CRK in a bag, though my small Seb can go in a pocket. So, it could still be carried even if not in a pocket. Unless we hear different, you can probably carry any additional knives you want as long as the Inkosi is carried somewhere/somehow. Or, is the challenge more restrictive than that?

Though, for a possible twist, does desk carry count? I have a desk job and work at home. ;) 🤣
Like the Colonel (Jeff Cooper) used to say about firearms, "one is none, two is one". 🫠

Is it even a challenge when it's my most carried knife? I'm game but I don't quite get the terms of the challenge, just post a picture on your daily route?

Reactions: 353
Back