Integral guard hunter and amboyna burl

Olá amigos, venho mostrar meu novo trabalho.
Uma faca de caça, guarda completa, full tang, aço carbono 52100, lidar com Burl Amboyna, bainha de porco com aplicar em jacaré.
Espero que seus amigos gostem.
Cumprimentos
_0027197.jpg
_0027200.jpg
_0027206.jpg
_0027207.jpg

20180514_204233.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous work! Even more impressive that it doesn't look like an integral at first glance, especially with the mirrored guard/tang and hand rubbed blade finishes.

I think the two domes pins were a great choice, they seem to help to balance the overall look.

May I ask how you colored the "spacer" sections of the guard black?

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

[QUOTE = "coldsteelburns, post: 18105531, membro: 276350"] Uau, lindo trabalho! Ainda mais impressionante que não pareça uma integral à primeira vista, especialmente com os acabamentos espelhados de lâmina de guarda / tang e esfregado à mão.

Eu acho que os dois pinos foram uma ótima escolha, eles parecem ajudar a equilibrar a aparência geral.

Posso perguntar como você coloriu as seções "espaçador" do guarda preto?

~ Paul
Meu canal do Youtube
... (Faz alguns anos desde meu último upload) [/ QUOTE]
Hello my friend, I'm glad you enjoyed my work, there is not a spacer, are two cuts of jewellery saw, oxidized with perma Blue

[QUOTE = "coldsteelburns, post: 18105531, membro: 276350"] Uau, lindo trabalho! Ainda mais impressionante que não pareça uma integral à primeira vista, especialmente com os acabamentos espelhados de lâmina de guarda / tang e esfregado à mão.

Eu acho que os dois pinos foram uma ótima escolha, eles parecem ajudar a equilibrar a aparência geral.

Posso perguntar como você coloriu as seções "espaçador" do guarda preto?

Hello my friend, I'm glad you enjoyed my work, there is not a spacer, are two cuts of jewellery saw, oxidized with perma Blue

Perma blue, great idea! Sorry, I was aware they were not real spacers, but I just was just trying to clearify what I was referring to regarding those areas that give the appearence of spacers. :)

Thanks for answering, muchos gracias!

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

Obrigado pessoal, estou muito feliz por você ter gostado do meu trabalho.
[QUOTE = "herdbull, postagem: 18110884, membro: 491190"] Lindo, está disponível para venda? [/ QUOTE]
This piece has been sold already, it's a sample of my work. I can not put my data to contact by forum rules and the type of my signature. Thank you

Back