Interesting little tidbit...

Professor

Gold Member
I was putting on this Benchmade T-Shirt this morning and noticed a Made in the USA tag on the collar:

http://www.benchmade.com/products/986399F

American Apparel-TM makes these shirts for BM. Not sure if other BM apparel is US-made, or made by this company, but I am impressed. One more reason for me to love BM.

Anyway, thought you might find it interesting to get turned on to this American clothing manufacturer.

Prof.

That is cool, I love buying Made in USA stuff, and BM is just one more great company whose chosen to put quality above cheap prices:thumbup:

American Apparel don't make the shirts for BM. American Apparel make blank shirts that are really commonly used for T shirt printing. If you look on Ebay you can buy them pretty cheap by themselves.

American Apparel don't make the shirts for BM. American Apparel make blank shirts that are really commonly used for T shirt printing. If you look on Ebay you can buy them pretty cheap by themselves.

I hear ya. I just personally don't consider the small scroll screen printing on this particular tshirt all too impressive a feat, whoever may have done it. I'd chance a a guess the screen printing was done somewhere in-country as well. American Apparel's manufacture of the shirt itself is a bit more impressive to me, especially when every other tshirt I own is manufactured anywhere but here.

Back