Interesting new vid from Cold Steel

No dog in this race , but back when I got accused of being a "shill" ...didn't seem to matter what I said in denial . o_O

No dog in this race , but back when I got accused of being a "shill" ...didn't seem to matter what I said in denial . o_O
I mean, we are all shills here being CS fan, we talk about what we love and we support/defend/promote the company we love.
There's difference between discussions/debates on different opinions, and attacking or constantly arguing with other people for having a different opinion and actively fanning fire or pushing an agenda on a fan forums.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Sometimes when I see whiny accusations (they're not legitimate questions) like the type you mention, I feel like responding to such people with something like "are you still pumping the neighbors' dogs, or did your last trip to jail finally put a kink in your sex life?" Then I realize I would be stooping way down to their level, so I just ignore them. ;)

Last edited:
Bingo.

Sometimes when I see whiny accusations (they're not legitimate questions) like the type you mention, I feel like responding with something like "are you still pumping the neighbors' dogs, or did your last trip to jail put a kink in your sex life?" Then I realize I would be stooping way down to their level, so I just ignore them. ;)

Wow....
Mods ok with this one?

I feel like responding to such people with something like "are you still pumping the neighbors' dogs, or did your last trip to jail finally put a kink in your sex life?" Then I realize I would be stooping way down to their level, so I just ignore them. ;)
Goodbye, I doubt you'll be missed.
Wow....
Mods ok with this one?
Not at all.

Many thanks!

Edited to add:
I applaud your patience.
I was ready for this to happen sooner but I'm impatient and too often easily irritated. An old man's shortcomings.
You waited till it was truly warranted without doubt and acted decisively.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Sometimes when I see whiny accusations (they're not legitimate questions) like the type you mention, I feel like responding to such people with something like "are you still pumping the neighbors' dogs, or did your last trip to jail finally put a kink in your sex life?" Then I realize I would be stooping way down to their level, so I just ignore them. ;)
Sorry ! I did not intend to precipitate your banning .

I still hoping that my 4 Max Scout that I ordered the first week of Dec arrives.

20 Jan, This is a friendly note to let you know that your order is still in process. Rest assured that it is in good hands! As soon as your order is complete, it will be shipped right out.

I hope a new 'straight shooting' Cold Steel Mod will join us. Even bad news is better than no news.

thank you Boru13. not gonna miss him. i rather have the new cold steel face....the fella with the stick participating on here, myself.:)

Not trying to pile on - But, A Lot of incorrect information from the guy that I think just got band from this site. The 2021 lineup was in the works Before the sale of Cold Steel to GSM. Straight from the GSM representative:

This information is from an article on December 23, 2020 - see topic link.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/gsm-reveals-future-plans-for-cold-steel-2021-and-beyond.1766501/

“Lynn Thompson is still on board and is currently working to finalize the 2021 new items and will be working with our team on new designs for the future,” Mann says. “More than 20 new products were in the pipeline prior to the sale, and those are still expected to be revealed in the coming months"

It's not a surprise that his b.s attempted to paint GSM in a more positive light.

If that isn't propaganda I don't know what is.

Back