Interesting read

Scott I was tickled to read that article. The PSK is a real knife, I carry it every day. I have done things at work with it that would make you shake your head.

I know I recall some of the things you told me about.:)

Frank, thanks bro.
Scott

It's also great to see Dan Shechtman back in print at TK. Editors take note, we miss his articles.
Ed

Ed, I agree whole heartedly. Steven Dick, I know you visit WSS, you might visit Scotts forum too. Get some more of Dans articles in TK, we can't let Backwoodsman have all his articles :D .

It was really cool to hear Scott recount this story. The man really does like to hear what his knives can do.

Well im a little late on reading this, but it was a Great read. I am glad that it turned out as well as it did, it just goes to show that you never know what will happen or when. Im glad the man had a Great piece of steel along from a maker whos got his knifemaking skills finely honed.....:thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations Scott, that story should Definately make you feel Proud!!!!

Well im a little late on reading this, but it was a Great read. I am glad that it turned out as well as it did, it just goes to show that you never know what will happen or when. Im glad the man had a Great piece of steel along from a maker whos got his knifemaking skills finely honed.....:thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations Scott, that story should Definately make you feel Proud!!!!
Thanks. Sure is amazing doesn't matter the size knife, depends on the situation. The guy has since gotten a PSK Sr. from me.
Scott

Back