• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

International Orders Desk - Defense Knife and Tool

Fedex tracking and insurance is better than USPS I'll revise the quote for insurance and compare it with USPS Priority International and you can choose.

Thank you. I really appreciate that whenever you can't give an answer right away, you drop a line and keep everybody informed about what you're doing :thumbup:

Thank you. I really appreciate that whenever you can't give an answer right away, you drop a line and keep everybody informed about what you're doing :thumbup:

Malak, you can thank your fellow BF members for their important feedback on that one, customers need to know what's going on... and we're always ready to listen to all feedback and get even better...

Thanks,

$23 with Fedex sounds great... but I am a little reluctant to ordering items for more than $300 without having insurance. I don't have any experience with Fedex, and my paranoia about the package getting lost might be unjustified, but I'd prefer to be on the safe side if the price difference isn't enormous.
How much would USPS International with insurance cost me?

Here's the deal, it depends on how they are packaged. If they all get into a Fedex Flat Rate Envelope it's $23 with insurance included, if not it's $36 with Fedex and insurance. USPS Priority International would be $34 with Insurance.

Thanks,

Here's the deal, it depends on how they are packaged. If they all get into a Fedex Flat Rate Envelope it's $23 with insurance included, if not it's $36 with Fedex and insurance. USPS Priority International would be $34 with Insurance.

Thanks,

Okay, then I choose Fedex with insurance. We'll see if it fits the Flat Rate Envelope or not.

Tomorrow I should be able to verify my Paypal account. Once I've done that, how exactly do I need to proceed?

Okay, then I choose Fedex with insurance. We'll see if it fits the Flat Rate Envelope or not.

Tomorrow I should be able to verify my Paypal account. Once I've done that, how exactly do I need to proceed?

I am going to email you an itemized PayPal invoice soon for the higher amount and then refund you the difference if it goes in the flat envelope. Wait until you get verified to accept the invoice and then I'll place your order.

Thanks,

Thanks for your explanation... I'll let you know when verification is complete.

I am going to email you an itemized PayPal invoice soon for the higher amount and then refund you the difference if it goes in the flat envelope. Wait until you get verified to accept the invoice and then I'll place your order.

Thanks,

I've received your invoice.

I linked my credit card to my Paypal account on April 6, and I was told to wait 2-3 business days and then check my credit card statement to obtain a code I need to verify my account. Unfortunately, my credit card statement doesn't show anything so far... I'll try again tomorrow, and if my credit card hasn't been charged by then, I'll contact PayPal.

Just reserve those knifes for me till this works out ;)

Thanks,
Christian

Paypal account got verified today! I've just sent the payment :)

Please include an invoice with the package on which all the articles are listed (for customs).

Thanks!

Paypal account got verified today! I've just sent the payment :)

Please include an invoice with the package on which all the articles are listed (for customs).

Thanks!

Thank you for getting yourself verified. Order processed, will update PayPal with tracking info as it becomes available and you will get email.

The order will include fully filled customs forms and a packing slip for you listing all items shipped.

Thanks,

Thank you for getting yourself verified. Order processed, will update PayPal with tracking info as it becomes available and you will get email.

The order will include fully filled customs forms and a packing slip for you listing all items shipped.

Thanks,

Thank you! Email received!
Looking forward to receiving the package :)

Hi Dave,

Recieved the 5500 today, thanks alot and will get back to you soon with another order! :D

Rob

Hi Dave!

Received my knives today, after having missed the FedEx guy yesterday morning.

My order was shipped on Friday afternoon, and it was here (Germany) on Tuesday morning. This is the quickest I've ever received anything I ordered abroad.

Thanks for the great service! :thumbup:
I gave you an iTrader rating and will recommend you to my friends.
Looking forward to ordering from you again!

Christian

Hi Dave!

Did you get my email (not sent through bladeforums) last week?

I wrote that I'm intersted in the following knives:

1 x C95GPS Manix Combo Edge (Spyderco Special)
1 x C82PSBK2 D’Allara Drop Point Combo (Spyderco Special)
3 x Ka-Bar TDI Black 1480
1 x Ka Bar TDI Red Trainer 1479
4 x Ka-Bar TDI Metal Belt Clip (not in stock according to your site)
1 x Emerson LaGriffe black oxide plain (not in stock)
1 x Spyderco Street Beat (not in stock)
1 x CRKT Mercharness

1 x CRKT C/K Dragon
1 x Boker Rampage (not in stock)
Forgot to mention these last two knives in my mail.

Could you please let me know if/when you can get the knives that are not in stock, and whether the items can be shipped (to Germany) in one order?

Thank you,
Christian

Hi Dave!

Did you get my email (not sent through bladeforums) last week?

I wrote that I'm intersted in the following knives:

1 x C95GPS Manix Combo Edge (Spyderco Special)
1 x C82PSBK2 D’Allara Drop Point Combo (Spyderco Special)
3 x Ka-Bar TDI Black 1480
1 x Ka Bar TDI Red Trainer 1479
4 x Ka-Bar TDI Metal Belt Clip (not in stock according to your site)
1 x Emerson LaGriffe black oxide plain (not in stock)
1 x Spyderco Street Beat (not in stock)
1 x CRKT Mercharness

1 x CRKT C/K Dragon
1 x Boker Rampage (not in stock)
Forgot to mention these last two knives in my mail.

Could you please let me know if/when you can get the knives that are not in stock, and whether the items can be shipped (to Germany) in one order?

Thank you,
Christian

Will be getting to you shortly... thanks...

Hi Dave! Sent you an email regarding my earlier request. I've verified my Paypal account and you can send the invoice to me when you're ready. Thanks!

Dave, I sent you an email regarding a Canadian order, looking forward to hearing back from you.:thumbup:

Hi Dave,

Recieved the 5500 today, thanks alot and will get back to you soon with another order! :D

Rob

Hi Dave!

Received my knives today, after having missed the FedEx guy yesterday morning.

My order was shipped on Friday afternoon, and it was here (Germany) on Tuesday morning. This is the quickest I've ever received anything I ordered abroad.

Thanks for the great service! :thumbup:
I gave you an iTrader rating and will recommend you to my friends.
Looking forward to ordering from you again!

Christian

Thank you for the ratings.

Have been short-staffed for the last 2 weeks and just when I start catching up the iTrader system goes down... :eek:

Well I will rate you when it comes back...

Back