Introducing 2 new models!

Jarrett Fleming

Hey guys,
I am very excited about these 2! The first one is the bushreaper and it is available.
Here are some specs
CPM 154
1/8" thick
Hollow ground
Mill scale flats w/ satin grinds
black canvas micarta handles with brown micarta liners and a white pinstripe
brown micarta pins and tube
OAL: 9.25" Edge: just over 4"
Price $220

It will come in a leather sheath made by Scott Davidson. My paypal is jsfleming15@yahoo.com

Some of you may have already seen this 2nd model. This is the trailmaster and this one got snatched up before I had a chance to post it here on the forums but there will be more to come!
Specs
CPM 154
1/8" thick
Hollow ground
Acid/stone wash finish
Blue stabilized wood scales (I believe this was buckeye burl but I could be wrong) black micarta liners w/ white pinstripe
black micarta pins and tube
OAL: 9.5" Edge: 4.5"

Sorry guys the only pic I have is a quick pic I took with my cell phone before I shipped it.

Please let me know what y'all think of these!

Awesome you got a subforum! Looking forward to picking up some of your work. That trailmaster is sweet and the bushreaper ain't too shabby either. Nice work man!

Congrats on the subforum. Love what I have seen of your work so far. Look forward to getting my hands on something, like a Trailmaster. Really liking that one...

Here's some more of that Trailmaster .. it was sent to me for some sheath work

Jfleming_blue_1.jpg

Jfleming_blue_2.jpg

Jfleming_blue_3.jpg

Awesome Jarrett!!! That Trailmaster is beautiful. The handles look thick and would feel great.

Martin

The Trailmaster looks like a workhorse!

That certainly has been my experience..........:thumbup:

Of the many knives I've acquired from Jarrett, many with different designs and intended tasks, they have ALL performed exceptionally well. Dressing out deer and elk is much less of a task since using Jarrett's knives. Bulletproof materials, razor sharp blades upon receipt, well thought out ergonomically designed knives, very fairly priced knives (especially considering the materials used and overall F&F)...................always a very positive, customer satisfied result.

I've bought many knives much more expensive than what Jarrett's skills and knives could demand and I have often later wondered why I spent so much (oftentimes 2 - 2 1/2 times as much) when it really wasn't necessary. Sure, name recognition and their attached logos means more to some than others which makes the world go 'round, but from a purely 'more bang for your buck' position with a emphasis on materials used resulting in a wonderful F&F knife.......what Jarrett offers is tough to beat....IMHO.

I, like others, desire to acquire knives from many different knifemakers. It's fun, rewarding and just a part of being a member of this 'community'.....IMHO. I certainly will continue to do so, but what I see in this relatively new knifemaker and his work is exactly what our 'community' should welcome with wide open arms. A personable young man, dedicated to knifemaking, dedicated as well to providing our 'community' members with very fairly priced knives consisting of high quality materials, excellent workmanship and as of late, knives featuring his own designs. Jarrett is all this and has also shown that he has the integrity to make dealing with him a real pleasure.

"Pass It On' refers to a great many things and when youth join our community, especially as a young knifemaker with many more years ahead of him than behind him, the more 'senior' of our 'community' should feel fortunate that our knife making, buying, using and collecting will be enhanced by Jarrett and others membership who obviously share our same passion. I expect that Jarrett and other more youthful members/knifemakers will themselves, 'pass on' these same passions to many others, which is how it should be....IMHO.

Happy Father's Day to all......:)

Last edited:
That certainly has been my experience..........:thumbup:

Of the many knives I've acquired from Jarrett, many with different designs and intended tasks, they have ALL performed exceptionally well. Dressing out deer and elk is much less of a task since using Jarrett's knives. Bulletproof materials, razor sharp blades upon receipt, well thought out ergonomically designed knives, very fairly priced knives (especially considering the materials used and overall F&F)...................always a very positive, customer satisfied result.

I've bought many knives much more expensive than what Jarrett's skills and knives could demand and I have often later wondered why I spent so much (oftentimes 2 - 2 1/2 times as much) when it really wasn't necessary. Sure, name recognition and their attached logos means more to some than others which makes the world go 'round, but from a purely 'more bang for your buck' position with a emphasis on materials used resulting in a wonderful F&F knife.......what Jarrett offers is tough to beat....IMHO.

I, like others, desire to acquire knives from many different knifemakers. It's fun, rewarding and just a part of being a member of this 'community'.....IMHO. I certainly will continue to do so, but what I see in this relatively new knifemaker and his work is exactly what our 'community' should welcome with wide open arms. A personable young man, dedicated to knifemaking, dedicated as well to providing our 'community' members with very fairly priced knives consisting of high quality materials, excellent workmanship and as of late, knives featuring his own designs. Jarrett is all this and has also shown that he has the integrity to make dealing with him a real pleasure.

"Pass It On' refers to a great many things and when youth join our community, especially as a young knifemaker with many more years ahead of him than behind him, the more 'senior' of our 'community' should feel fortunate that our knife making, buying, using and collecting will be enhanced by Jarrett and others membership who obviously share our same passion. I expect that Jarrett and other more youthful members/knifemakers will themselves, 'pass on' these same passions to many others, which is how it should be....IMHO.

Happy Father's Day to all......:)

++++1. I agree with you completely. :thumbup:

Martin

Back