Introducing The Scrap Yard Dog Father - Performance Pics!

Here is the new Scrap Yard Dog Father. It will up for sale within the week on the Scrap Yard website.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

www.scrapyardknives.com

ScrapBowie.jpg

Here are some final pics of our extensive, destructive testing! The first pics show the enormous lateral strength of the Dog Father! We bolted a 4-foot long solid steel bar to the tang of the Dog Father and then bent it all the way to the floor without breaking! The knife remains unbroken! :eek: :D

DogFatherTothefloor.jpg

DogFatherTothefloor2.jpg

DogFatherTothefloor3.jpg

The pic below shows the cutting and edge holding horsepower of the Dog Father!. . . We cut over 300 pieces of 1inch hemp rope without dulling! Our proprietary heat treatment and deep cryogenic treatment sets our SR-77 apart from all other regular S-7 blades on the market. The edge holding was very, very good!

SYKCORopeCut.jpg

The tests that you do, make me even more impressed with you knives!! I am looking forward to when I can get my Dog Father!!

Dang - those pics make me cringe just looking at them. Nice blade!!!! Can't wait to get in line for one of those bad boys...er, I mean dogs...:thumbup:

Gravelface -- don't be ashamed! Maybe YOU actually have a life...unlike some of the rest of us.

Wednesday night........I will put my life on hold to hang out with you fine folks!!! And score a DF or 2~!

I have a Scrapyard 6"- it didn't come very sharp but it is indeed tough...

What's the best way to get it as sharp as my Busse was when it came out of the box?

Alright! Where can I order one? I have a bunch of Paypal money that is just sitting in my account!

Is any one home over there at SYK ? 3 e-mails,2 weeks, no response other than the automated response stating that I will get a real response within 48hrs????

lizzardbone,

The Scrapyard folks have been in the middle of a family emergency, with their youngest daughter in the hospital. They may be a bit slow responding until everything is back to normal, and they are caught up.

Also, please note that they have their own website and forum, and don't spend too much time over at bladeforums.

Thank you for the reply. Their website e-mail was my point of contact, but i will try again in light of the family emergency. My prayers go out for the daughter.

Back