Introducing the THK-M2 "Ma Deuce"

james terrio

Sharpest Knife in the Light Socket
[video=youtube;OcqKUIhczLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcqKUIhczLs[/video]

That knife looks awesome, I like that you have some different options for the customer to choose from.

Glad to see you got the video put together. I need to get my butt in gear and do a video review of the bushcrafter I have of yours.

Jeremy

Thanks! Questions and comments are welcome, as always. I need to see which features people are interested in before I make more of these.

Nice video, James. Those bites into the 2x4 have my attention. Not sure about the sharpened clip, although my opinion is subject to change. Perhaps you have posted it before, but what do you have in mind for handles on M2 #2?

looks like fun - cooper, you really should think about coming to the gathering so you can play with one of these -- if you're lucky and pick up some OT b etween now and then, it might even be able to go home with you!

looks like fun - cooper, you really should think about coming to the gathering so you can play with one of these -- if you're lucky and pick up some OT b etween now and then, it might even be able to go home with you!

I'm almost positive I will be there.

cool.
it'll be good to see you again - and you'll have a blast.

Nice video, James. Those bites into the 2x4 have my attention. Not sure about the sharpened clip, although my opinion is subject to change. Perhaps you have posted it before, but what do you have in mind for handles on M2 #2?

G10 with G10 liners. I'm thinking coyote brown or OD green over black liners, but several colors are available for future knives.

I'm almost positive I will be there.

Awesome! Bring your kitchen knife and swept hunter along if they need any touch-ups or a fluff'n'buff; I can take care of 'em while we're there :thumbup:

It looks like it would be an awesome user. Good looking too! When will it be available for sale?

It looks like it would be an awesome user. Good looking too! When will it be available for sale?

I'll be bringing these two to the Beckerhead Gathering the first weekend of May for further testing and evaluation. If they both survive that, I'll offer them up right afterwards.

Any future run will depend mainly on how much interest they generate... CPM-3V ain't exactly cheap, and knives this big take a good deal of time (and belts) to grind and build.

I may very well also do a short run in 52100 if there's any interest in that.

You forgot 9in 3v throwing test :)

Nice looking knife. Enjoyed the testing too, thanks! (is that a growl on your hip? hope so!)

You forgot 9in 3v throwing test :)

Nice looking knife. Enjoyed the testing too, thanks! (is that a growl on your hip? hope so!)

It sure is, one of the first in CPM-154 :)

[video=youtube;hXCXlYJfS_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXCXlYJfS_E[/video]

Back