• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ira Barmash / Tacticalstuff / Best Home and Outdoors Inc.

idahoskunk

Gold Member
I sent this guy $300.00 dollars to buy a knife on Gun Broker.
It's now been way over a month and he refuses any contact at all.
Several other people have had the same experience and I personally am after him for mail fraud.

If anybody has any info on this guy i would appreciate it.

Beware if you think of dealing with him!

http://www.besthomeandoutdoors.com/index.html

User Name: Tacticalstuff
tactical.stuff@yahoo.com
Business Name: Best Home and Outdoors Inc.
Contact Name: Ira Barmash
Address: 1701 Ave Z
BROOKLYN, NY 11235
USA
Daytime Phone #: 718 934 6525
Evening Phone #: 718 934 6525
Fax #: 718 934 6525

Same thing happend to me!! I sent Ira a money order for a Microtech and never saw the knife or my money. If I could find him oh the things I would do!:mad: I've also seen some others with the same issues. Hope this Guy goes to jail!!

if it went thru the mail call the post office-them dogs can hunt-f @$#%! wont be free long
i use nothing but snail mail and money orders when i deal with ebay and such-

It's not THIS Ira:eek: :eek:

Hope you burn him, he's giving us Ira's a bad name:D

here is his info:

Ira Barmash
6409 14th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11219-5315
(718) 232-5939

Semi Transport
c/o Barmash
3090 Voorhies Ave
Suite 5D
Brooklyn NY 11235

Did this ever get resolved? I'm asking as Ira has recently been the subject of some scrutiny and he doesn't seem to be taking much responsibility for his misdeeds.
all da best,
rats...
p.s. In a bizarre thread he started, Ira (writing about himself as if he were a different person) has been misrepresenting himself on KF, claiming he was selling his dad's knives, who he claimed has cancer. :thumbdn:

Last edited:
Hauling him off to the Hall of Shame ...
08.jpg

Did this ever get resolved? I'm asking as Ira has recently been the subject of some scrutiny and he doesn't seem to be taking much responsibility for his misdeeds.
all da best,
rats...
p.s. In a bizarre thread he started, Ira (writing about himself as if he were a different person) has been misrepresenting himself on KF, claiming he was selling his dad's knives, who he claimed has cancer. :thumbdn:

I had talked to someone on the phone a couple of times months after my "deal gone south", and got the dad with cancer story. The "son" said Ira was diagnosed with cancer and that his affairs were out of order. Also that a refund would be issued as soon as they figured it all out, in a "week or so". I still have yet to get my money or a response from him and it has been three years almost.:mad: I know know he is on KF operating as Georgetowndad and I'm signing up over there to go after him again!!!

Pattieman AKA rainybarrdroop

on other forums and he is one and the same.

I bought several knives from him under both names and addresses in NY
before I realized it was all the same person.
He was very slow to ship and had lousy communications.
Sounds like I was lucky since everything did show up eventually.

:cool:

this is why i only deal in USPS money orders. if i get jerked off by some a hole then it's not just theft, it's postal fraud. good luck skunker, if you need someone to hold him while you hit him just let me know.

Winston

Ira has recently been identified on a few other forums, from which he had previously been banned, and on eBay going by "twotemplarknights". Be warned!
all da best,
rats...

Ahh figures. I am pretty new to this board but and I recently inquired about a flashlight.I decided on the model i wanted and an ebay auction with the best price. It finalllly shipped today, though the usps website shows no record of it...so I googled the address:
Semi Transport
3090 Voorhies Ave.
Brooklyn, NY
United States
The first result for the search is this link to bladeforums.com with negative experiences. I realy hope i didnt get screwed, but I am getting that "feeling". So far its taken a while for the seller a while to ship (ordered on monday,now its thursday), but ill find out soon if it actualy ever shipped at all. Fortunately, however I am within 9 miles of this address. Hopefully, that --ahemm- keeps it from getting "lost" in the mail. Btw for those interested, the ebay username matching that Mailing address is: chiblackhawk. He has 99.6% good feedback, and 490 feedbacks total. I will leave an update when or if i recieve my shipment. Hope this might help someone.

Back