• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Iron Wood Folder #350

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Slipjoint Folder, very smooth walk & talk.

Folder #350

Scales - Iron Wood
Steel - ATS34, Rc. 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - stainless
Shield - stainless inlaid & dbl. pined to the liner.
Pivot bushing added.
Half Stop

Closed - 4''
Open - 7 5/16''

Hollow Ground
Hand Finished.

Knife shipped in a leather case.

Thanks for the looks.

T.A.DAVISON
knife maker

~~ $475.00 ~~​
Sold - Thank You!​

350AA.jpg

I've been silently coveting your knives for years. I love this one! I wish I could afford it right now.

I guess I'll wait and see who gets this gem.

Nolan

Saw this one in Wichita yesterday and IS IT SLICK!!!!! Ever wonder how many hours it takes him to inlet that little shield into that ironwood by hand. Up close it is perrfect. Mike

Todd, i LOVE the rear bolster. adds such a finishing touch to such a beautiful knife. my #339 is similar to this one (5/16: longer closed), but looks so different without the rear bolster. but everyone of your creations is outstanding. this one is a real "PRIZE".

Oh Todd, you're killin me man! I have #233 and #343. But first loves die hard and #233 is getting most of my pocket time. It's getting pretty dinged up but I think that beats being a safe queen.:thumbup::p;):D:eek:

Thank you all for the great compliments, I do appreciate them all. :thumbup:

Keep watching.

Todd

Man if I wasn't in so much tax trouble and the IRS didn't take 1/2 of my paycheck each 2 weeks:grumpy:, I'd be all over this one!:thumbup::cool:

how long does it take to put one of those shields in

It verys on what shield, and what handle material is on the knife.
And first you must make the whole knife, then you have to make the shield.
And than you pray you don't screw up the knife, cutting into it.
So I will just say as long as it takes. ;)

Thanks!

Todd

Todd, it is amazing handwork you do to inlay the shields. on my #339 even passing my finger over the shield i cannot feel any boundary between it and the ironwood scales. plus the scale has absolutely no sign that a chisel was anywhere near it. that's the precision of jeweller. pretty amazing talent.
kinda wish i'd have bought this knife too. but then, i know in a few weeks you'll amaze us all again with another knife just as spectacular. you really do have my highest esteem. roland

This knife just made it to its new home-it is an amazing knife!!!! The pics are great, but they don't even do this knife justice. Great job Todd!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::cool:

Back