Ironwood and A2 Steel Traditional Tantos!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's a pair of Tantos in Ironwood and A2 Steel. Both knives have G10 liners.

Red Liners

This angle of the knife in this pic makes it look slimmer than what it is but I kept it because the color came out well.

Black Liners

(Sorry about the black smudge on the tip in this pic, it's clean now!)

Oiled up and ready to go! I was a bit worried about sheath retention and they came out awesome!

Last edited:
Beautiful! Available?

Thanks!

These are both spoken for but I'll let yo know if one does pop up. I need to write some people! :D

Would you be interested in a Framelock run with these lines?

Thanks!

These are both spoken for but I'll let yo know if one does pop up. I need to write some people! :D

Would you be interested in a Framelock run with these lines?

Absolutely on the framelock! Should I send the money now???

(And, please let me know if another Ironwood Tanto pops up)

Absolutely on the framelock! Should I send the money now???

(And, please let me know if another Ironwood Tanto pops up)

Always send me money! :D OK not yet... but I would like to make one with the traditional lines.

I'll let you know too, much appreciated.

Well, I'm ready when you are. Don't wait too long, I turn 61 later this month. Ain't getting any younger!

Hey that's when the true ninja master skills kick in, you might need two! I'm on it! :D

Now that's what I'm talking about. Gorgeous brotha! Any pics of mine in the sheath?

Daniel I got your email and said I wanted it........one with red liners. Just let me know how to pay. It looks beautiful!
RKH

Daniel I got your email and said I wanted it........one with red liners. Just let me know how to pay. It looks beautiful!
RKH

Nice pick up dude!

I own the black one, good to meet you bro. Lol

D729

Wow are you kidding, a frame lock along these lines, like freak us out or what! Is this one of those other kinds you have been talking about? And bare steel blade to? Like talk to us man. Smaller maybe, pocket size? The thing about being new on the list is that we have a chance to wait and see your creations, like looking in Santa's window.

Don

That slab of ironwood on the grind side of the black one was destined to be on this knife. The grain follows the flow of the shape perfectly.

I am gonna cut so much s#*t with this thing!

Back