Is Cold Steel ever bringing Caledonian Edge back?

This was a really high quality knife,and regret not buying it.I would buy it today over any other currently available knives on market.Maybe one pops up on ebay for reasonable price!

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be making any more san mai folders in the future. It also looks like they're phasing it out on their fixed blades

Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be making any more san mai folders in the future. It also looks like they're phasing it out on their fixed blades

Yeah, but there's nothing to stop them bringing it back in XHP, is there?

The prices on ebay are too high for me LOL, would love to see it in cts-xhp! Some of their old models were amazing,and no one else makes something similar.

Is it me or does the CE look exactly like the Hold Out series? Kind of like the polished G10 and bolstered Espada and the lightweight G10 only Espada?

A local shop here in southern Louisiana called lafayette shooters has one in stock. They want 160 bucks for it. I'm not sure if this post is a rule breaker since it's a discontinued item, but their site is lafayetteshooters.com. I also can't vouch for their customer service regarding shipping, but they always seem like good folks when I go in...

Back