Is IG Sick?

A couple of days ago I posted this:
I would hate to walk around the woods looking like a Deer's butt

That comment should have brought him out like hungry wolves after the neighbors cat but.......no WMD's from George.

Somebody better check and see if he got some bad relish!

I was wondering also. He was talking about doing some work on his bikes. Hopefully, he's just busy cruising.

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Last time this happened he had eye surgery. Hope he is OK. :confused:

I am going to call that rascal tonight and check up on him. Yeah, he has me worried, too. I hope he hasn't been playing out in the traffic again.

HEY!!! I am back. I can see. I just got my computer back and it is all upgraded. HEHEHE!!! Boy!!! I was having withdrawals. OK!! What did I miss??
PS: Don, your face looks more like a pig's butt and a ugly one at that. BOY!! Did that FEEL GOOOD. :D :D :D

George, I am glad you're not ill. Sick, yes, but not ill. Sick can be fun.... eh?

BTW, did you learn that, just because a computer's white, doesn't mean it's a urinal when yer loaded? :p :p :p

fitzo said:
George, I am glad you're not ill. Sick, yes, but not ill. Sick can be fun.... eh?

BTW, did you learn that, just because a computer's white, doesn't mean it's a urinal when yer loaded? :p :p :p
Dude, now you tell me?????? Wassup With That??
:( :eek: :confused:

pendentive said:
....oh yeah!....and twisted too!

just like his cable damascus....:D

:p :p :p
Dan P. I resemble that remark.
PS: What did you leave in my shop after the Hammer-In??? :confused: :confused: Burn't billet of cable & O-1??? :eek:

indian george said:
Dude, now you tell me?????? Wassup With That??
:( :eek: :confused:

And here I thought you understood the dark side of my sick humor. :grumpy: ;) :D

No offense intended, Mr. Reprobate...... :p

indian george said:
Ya Right you X Scooter Trash. :p :p

Tuff luv, brother...... :D I musn't be getting out enough..... ;)

When am I gonnas get a pic of this new sled?

fitzo said:
Tuff luv, brother...... :D I musn't be getting out enough..... ;)

When am I gonnas get a pic of this new sled?
I still haven't got the flames or rims on yet. :( :grumpy:

Back