Is it legal to own a sword in Connecticut?

If so, are there any laws I should be aware of? So far, I know lots about their knife laws, and I'm not sure if the same applies for swords. Also, I'm new here, so sorry if I messed up on this post somehow.

The best way to find out would be to run through the streets brandishing a sword to see what happens. Be sure to make a lot of noise so you get noticed. Please report back your results for the edification of other sword-aspiring Conneticutians.

to own, since swords are generally over 4 inches, im fairly sure they are illegal to carry.

I'd wager it's 100% legal to own a sword in Connecticut. I don't think owning a sword is outlawed in any US states(maybe certain cities, but I kind of doubt that as well).

Theres people who's job is to decide what you can and can't have. They usually live in a big city and don't know anything about what they are regulating.

what those people don't seem to realize is that swords are nice things to hang on your wall, i personally do not plan on running through the streets swinging one around.

what those people don't seem to realize is that swords are nice things to hang on your wall, i personally do not plan on running through the streets swinging one around.

That's disappointing.

Back