Is it TRUE?!?

afishhunter

Gold Member
I heard that Cold Steel brought back the one piece five foot "professional" big bore blowgun.

True or False?

I'm hoping it is true. :)

Luckily I bought a few!!

One for me, one for my older son..... got the thinner one for the younger boy, as the thicker was a bit too heavy for him to old out extended!! He was pretty little when I got them... he can hold it now....

Luckily I bought a few!!

One for me, one for my older son..... got the thinner one for the younger boy, as the thicker was a bit too heavy for him to old out extended!! He was pretty little when I got them... he can hold it now....
I'm wishing I bought more than one of the 5 foot.
I bought the 5 foot professional for myself, and the 4 foot professional for my nephew/godson when he was 8.

Oh well. I guess worse case I can get the standard 4 foot and the 2 foot extension then red locktite or solder them together in a thin wall copper tube/pipe.

In 1972, I knew several guys who made their own blow guns. They would roll up thick material into a cone, then they would put them in the tubes and cut them off flush. Then they'd s stick a nail through the center and secure it. They could hit targets out to amazing distances. These guys were Mormon missionaries and didn't have a lot of money, so on their days off they'd go hunting. They would bag enough squirrels and rabbits to let them eat all week. This spread to other missionaries and it became very popular. (They weren't allowed to use guns, and this was a way they could kill small game and save money.)

Just something you might want to experiment with.

--

Back