Is Spyderco Customer Service Closed ?

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Just wondering if Spyderco Customer Service has been closed or if it has been deluged by returns/warranty problems lately.

I have sent three emails in the last couple of weeks regarding a knife that I sent in for replacement on September 21. No one has responded to my emails yet. Is custsvc@spyderco.com the right email address?

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

I can't answer your question, however there may be other reasons for not receiving an answer.
Email is a wonderful thing but not all emails you send get out and not all emails get to you.I've learnt this many times.
Try phoning them or send a return phone number incase they are having trouble getting back in touch.
I receive at least 2 emails a week which give me errors when I reply to addresses given.Most are typos in the email address.
Exhaust all other avenues first, and good luck.

------------------
Ricki
info@outdooredge.com.au
outdooredge.com.au

I think I remember hearing that their customer service department was in the process of moving or something. However, it seems like Spyderco rarely answers emails anyways. It's not a big deal though; you can just call them. Ask for warrenty and repair, give them your name, and they'll tell you the exact status of your knife and when it'll be sent back.

[This message has been edited by cerulean (edited 10-17-2000).]

Back