Is the JerzeeDevil knife site down?

What happened to Ron?? I enjoyed JD and found this looking for answers on why JD is down. Makes sense now, RIP Ron

Gary, if you have some home addresses, like Tubtar's, it seems the next step would be to send physical mail messages with our concerns.
got Tubtars, and Manganr, addresses and Manganr live in the UK so I doubt he knows anything gave ya Johns ,,, I'm trying a different route Rosie (( I got here phone number from 4/5 years ago hoping it's the same)) ,,,,know Cougers Chris will know whats up JD the place was his drug .Fingers crossed

g

I have some bad news people.

I got a response from John/Tubtar. Here's what he said:

"Hey John , The forum is done for. I spoke with Justus , and it looks like it won't be coming back. There is an active J.D. site on Facebook , and that is where I seem to be hanging out. Some deals going down and lots of members. I'd look there first."

😥
Not to endorse FB, but anyone that wants to continue JD associations should see whats going on there.
This sucks. I'd prefer a dedicated forum, so I don't have to register with FB.
Anyways, we'll see . . . . .

"Hey John , The forum is done for. I spoke with Justus , and it looks like it won't be coming back. There is an active J.D. site on Facebook , and that is where I seem to be hanging out. Some deals going down and lots of members. I'd look there first."

😥
Not to endorse FB, but anyone that wants to continue JD associations should see whats going on there.
What terrible news to start the New Year... Long live JD

😥

Well that's a bummer. Just a thought, maybe someone could approach Spark about getting a JDBA subforum here.

Sure does suck that he wouldn't let someone else take the wheel. Atleast keep all that knowledge on the site alive.

Such a disappointment. But can't fully hate on him if he simply wanted the forum to go down with his pops.

I'm not going to support facecrook, tuck cok, or any of the grams so this is the end for me.

I wanna thank all my JD brothers so so much for everything over the short 6 years I was around.

Y'all were the absolute best!

Much love,
Brandon (Balibuyer)

I hate to be writing an epitaph. I stopped by the JD daily for several years. I learned a lot and participated in some of the knife acquisitions. I guess all things change over time, but I hate to see the JD end. Overall, it was a good experience. Thanks to everyone who contributed. My JD handle was woodlander.

THAT'S GREAT!!
So there was a server issue?
In Tubtar's message, it sounded like the JD was probably over.
I didn't want to communicate directly with Justus. I assume he's been through enough.
Figured some higher ups in JD would talk to him.
Glad you were able to communicate with him and inform us.

Thanks again RIO, and please keep us up to date.

RIP Ron an JD

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU," Chutcher, for your valiant last ditch efforts to try & save the JD. It's really sad, to see so many wonderful years/history (many of which I was so fortunately part of) of JD history..... just suddenly "poof" gone.....

A farewell RIP remembrance post to the JD & begreen61 begreen61 Nostimos Nostimos ;) & Pinoy Knife Pinoy Knife (and all of you other awesome guys) and the great times we all shared over there.

JD Member: SOCALSURF Final "Over & Out"
Some of the profile pics/avatars I used on the JD over the years.....

094_zps2e61252d.jpg131_zps942c45bc.jpgView attachment 2072951View attachment 2072974

Last edited:
I just found this thread. I previously searched for JerzeeDevil on facebook and found the same thing that another user mentions where the last post is from 2017, but after seeing the post by Nostimos Nostimos , I specifically searched for the JerzeeDevil facebook group and then I found it.

Man we sure had a lot of fun times over there....for me especially, in the Voodoo room, back in the day when the the rough and tough Bali crew/Ratspuph ran the show.... And Ron gave everyone over there a long leash to have some fun.....
Ron was a super good-guy and typically had a soft heart for most everybody including bali-bros. When I started modding on the JD balis didn't get much notice, and IIRC, the possibility of adding a a bali subforum was viewed with some trepidation by a few of the mod-team. Pretty sure I suggested "if you do I am never going the fuck in there". 😛

Here's a couple of images I have that remind me of times gone by.

p232uIK.jpg

T3LL8jw.jpg

CGydDy5.jpg

Back