Is there a similar contact for benchmade?

Is there a similar contact for benchmade? Lost a couple screws, emailed benchmade bout 6 days ago and have gotten nothing back

Is there a similar contact for benchmade? Lost a couple screws, emailed benchmade bout 6 days ago and have gotten nothing back

Did you include your address in the initial contact forum? If so there's a good chance you won't hear back but the parts you requested will show up.

Scratch that, did you receive the automated response from BM within minutes of your contact submission? BM has a thing where it asks you if your sure you want to send after looking at some FAQ's, if you didnt get the automated email you didnt complete sending your contact emai. Resend and include model number, the exact part you need and your name/address, if you get the automated response the parts WILL show up in a few weeks even if you don't get a real response...

Did you include your address in the initial contact forum? If so there's a good chance you won't hear back but the parts you requested will show up.

Scratch that, did you receive the automated response from BM within minutes of your contact submission? BM has a thing where it asks you if your sure you want to send after looking at some FAQ's, if you didnt get the automated email you didnt complete sending your contact emai. Resend and include model number, the exact part you need and your name/address, if you get the automated response the parts WILL show up in a few weeks even if you don't get a real response...

Thank you so much! I must've done something wrong as I did not get a response of any kind. I'll resend!

Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much! I must've done something wrong as I did not get a response of any kind. I'll resend!

Thanks again!!!

Glad I could help...

Just to clarify, once you hit submit it'll take you to a page that says something like "before you submit your contact forum maybe one of these answers can help you", it'll then give you the option to read those FAQ's or to go ahead and submit your forum anyway, if you don't click "send anyway" your forum will never get sent. Once you do submit it should send you an automated response within minutes.

Got an email from BM asking if I was able to get the broken screw out because they were actually concerned n wanted my knife for servicing if not. I got it out so they're sending me a complete set of replacement screws! Didn't even ask for a whole set!! BM custy service is AMAZING! Thanks again for the help!

Glad I could help...

Just to clarify, once you hit submit it'll take you to a page that says something like "before you submit your contact forum maybe one of these answers can help you", it'll then give you the option to read those FAQ's or to go ahead and submit your forum anyway, if you don't click "send anyway" your forum will never get sent. Once you do submit it should send you an automated response within minutes.

WOW! I knew I had a set of screws coming, but I didn't expect every screw (minus the pivot) AND a new clip?!? Have never received better service from any company.......EVER!
E2388643-4E4F-49C7-B2FE-3D02E796A838.jpg

For some reason, over the years the best way to get anything done is to call them. Dial 800-800-7427 and ask for Customer Service. You will get through unless they're really busy and can't answer, but that's rare. Give that a try and never mind the emails.

WOW! I knew I had a set of screws coming, but I didn't expect every screw (minus the pivot) AND a new clip?!? Have never received better service from any company.......EVER!
E2388643-4E4F-49C7-B2FE-3D02E796A838.jpg

This right here my man, is why you will spend a bit more on a BM!

Common excellence, but better not take this for granted. Send a knife up for sharpening and they'll replace scales, pivot washers, maybe springs and all of the screws. Ask for clips and matching screws and they'll send you three sets. Find an M390 blade warped and they'll replace it and re-laser the serial number. In 40 some years of collecting customs and productions there are not many companies that will do this for us. There's almost no reason to buy another with so many of us owning multiples...I just like sending a knife up to see what they'll do this time. And surely hope this policy never stops. :thumbup:

Common excellence, but better not take this for granted. Send a knife up for sharpening and they'll replace scales, pivot washers, maybe springs and all of the screws. Ask for clips and matching screws and they'll send you three sets. Find an M390 blade warped and they'll replace it and re-laser the serial number. In 40 some years of collecting customs and productions there are not many companies that will do this for us. There's almost no reason to buy another with so many of us owning multiples...I just like sending a knife up to see what they'll do this time. And surely hope this policy never stops. :thumbup:

Agreed. I've owned many other knives and have never been treated like BM treated me. This may be the last time I ever deal with their custy service, but it will definitely NOT be the last BM I purchase! I was strongly considering making an upcoming PM2 purchase, but now I'm rethinking that and will most likely buy another BM

Brilliant!
This thread is great. keroscene runs into a bit of a dilemma trying to contact Benchmade. But, instead of assuming bad service and possibly blaming the company, you post a simple question on the site. Then, we get a great, precise piece of advice from Cereal_killer, and all is well and good.
Threads like these are one of the reasons why I keep coming back.
Well done.
Cheers

Well stated. This is outstanding customer support. Only handful of company is willing to adhere to "Quality" as Benchmade.

MFL

Brilliant!
This thread is great. keroscene runs into a bit of a dilemma trying to contact Benchmade. But, instead of assuming bad service and possibly blaming the company, you post a simple question on the site. Then, we get a great, precise piece of advice from Cereal_killer, and all is well and good.
Threads like these are one of the reasons why I keep coming back.
Well done.
Cheers

Yeah, BM custy service is phenominal, but bladeforums' is even better!!!

Back