Is there another ZENGHOST out there?

Hey Spark, I know you're probably busy at the Blade show but I had a question for you (when you get back). I'm in the middle of a trade with someone and he mentioned doing a trade with another ZENGHOST from bladeforums but from a different location than me--the other ZENGHOST was from Texas while I'm from Hawaii. I've done some searching to find a name similar to mine but have thus far been unsuccessful. Can you tell me if it's possible that there's another ZENGHOST out there? This worries me a bit. Thanks, appreciate it.

-ZENGHOST

All I can tell you is no one else can have exactly the same username as you; the software doesn't allow that.

The way some people confuse names ... it could be just about anything ... anything that starts with Z, or has "ghost" in it, or "spirit" ...

Originally posted by Cougar Allen
All I can tell you is no one else can have exactly the same username as you; the software doesn't allow that.

The way some people confuse names ... it could be just about anything ... anything that starts with Z, or has "ghost" in it, or "spirit" ...

That's good, I was pretty sure about that. Now the question is whether or not someone is misrepresenting themselves as me or if it was just a misread on the other person's part. Thanks Cougar.

-THE ONE AND ONLY ZENGHOST

Originally posted by KWM
There is a Ghost Dog from Texas.

Thanks, Keith--that helps a lot. I saw a thread in the Good, Bad, and Ugly where Ghost Dog refers to a trade with the guy I'm doing my trade with so it was probably him. Appreciate the help.

-Z

Back