is this the coolest thing ever or what?

doubleextreme.jpg

I definitely like the camo kydex Clay used. I may have to get me another one of his great sheaths. Have to buy another knife to fill this one though.

I have an earlier one in black. Hot. Hot. Hot.

Clay has some more cool stuff in the pipe line.

I loved working with that patterned Kydex on these. I also used it on the Combo double (BM/Tachyon) set that I made.

............. how about this run I just finished (should be available soon). These will work better for you guys with small asses.

2horiz.JPG

Being of Asian decent, small asses runs in the genes, so I'm highly interested. :D

BTW, the BM/Tachyon combo is working out better than I thought. IT rides real high, and with the exception of being a little stiff for comfortable against the chairback sitting, it's good to go almost all day. I wear it V up to hide it better under a sweater. Highly recommend it to anyone that wants to easily carry both bali's.

Schweet, Clay! :D

And since I just found out that since a BM40t really isn't a knife (not only can I import it legally to the country, I can also CARRY it!), I may have to get one too. :cool:

that's just sweet. I keep forgeting that you made those. I've been trying to find a good way to carry two balis for a while now.

I've been wanting that knife since the first time i saw it, long before Clay had finished any sheaths (I think, at least :D)! I saw that nice 'V', and I though: 'THAT I'm going to have.' ;)

So when I order and recieve my (at least) 2 bm40t's, I think I also have to order a V from Clay. :D

I dunno, I have two of Clay's other sheaths absolutly top notch. Guess I've been too busy adding knives to my "must have but can't afford list" now I'll have to add one of these.

Darn, can't attach a pic with the edit feature. Oh well. Love my BM/MT combo.... Way to go Clay....

Back