• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Is this webite legit?

Looks shady:
- BladeHQ thumbnails
- No clear info on business
- No return information other than copy paste jargon.
- Knive

First, I'm not clicking on that link, that by itself looks extremely shady. Second, if its using pictures stolen from another legitimate dealer, the prices are too good to be true and it's got items that are hard to find elsewhere of course it's not legitimate.

A lot of red flags like the guy above said. Don’t do it my friend.

Whenever I have a question about SketchyEcommerceSite.com I google "SketchyEcommerceSite.com reputation scam" and get a whole bunch of websites -- some of which in turn are likely sketchy scam sites -- that offer to rate the trustworthiness of SketchyEcommerceSite.com and often give it a number between 1 and 100.

If you have a Linux/UNIX/MacOS system, you can also goto a command line and do

$ whois SketchyEcommerceSite.com

to get domain registration info, etc...

The name looks designed to catch google searches. I suspect a trap.

There is no such thing as a 'knive'. That's the biggest red flag.
NO legitimate USA-based commerce would allow that.

Address listed on the website, another business is using this location as well.

321 America Ave
Sunnyvale CA US
Could this storefront be a knife dealer? Most likely not...

siVrqyK.jpeg

Could this storefront be a knife dealer? Most likely not...

siVrqyK.jpeg
Absolutely. That same dwelling was posted a while back after someone got scammed.
There are so many great dealers to do business with, I sure don’t know why people risk it. Peace of mind is worth much more than trying to save a few bucks.

Back