IT HAPPENED!!! All Khukris and swords now legal for Texas EDC.

IT HAPPENED!!! Texas Knife Law Reform Bill, HB 1935, Passes and repeals all “illegal knives” in Texas
They struck out all text in the statute where "illegal knives" were mentioned. That means there are none:D:p Thats Khuk heaven right there! Just in time to get some Harvey revenge!

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2017/06/kn...igned-bowie-knives-legal-carry/#ixzz4rTzaqvvK

That means I can carry my Khuks, swords, Hasiyas, in the car, in most public places, and wherever I please. There are some exceptions but they are the same places like schools, courthouses, etc., that wont let you carry your pistol.
I understand they are working on that at the moment. That means Texans can now carry a Bowie knife legally and the 5 1/2 inches limit is mute. I can also carry a spear, Atlatl and darts, blowgun with poison toad darts (cant lick the toads tho.), etc. to work if I so desire! Love it! Don't mean I will but having that right back definitely is the right thing to do.
I will have khuks in all my vehicles for the opportunistic road kill deer antler removal, Beaver tail snatch, Raccoon pelt pillage, etc. but yall know what I mean.
Now! What the heck am i gonna wear to work Tuesday? EDC takes on a completely new meaning now!

That's awesome! I'm so glad they fixed the bowie law! It is Tejas after all!

Always struck me a weird that the place most folks associate with the Bowie knife couldn't be carried legally. Congrats:) I have my Spear Vala on my hip today for some reason:p Happiness is carrying a big honkin' blade "just 'cuz":D

'bout time! i recall a us army unit about to deploy to the sandpit was made to leave behind their bayonets because they were too scary for the texas sheeple to let them carry them, tho their assault rifles the bayonets fit were OK.

I can see you lugging one of them Danish flint daggers about. You'll need to show a video on how to resharpen one of them, Danny.

Back