It has been a busy knife week

Gus Kalanzis

Havin' fun, learning and putting up with Bastid.
Staff member
Super Mod
The first one is the Arclite that Darrel donated and put up for auction for the forum member in need.

The second one is an interframe by Jack Busfield.
(a lot of folks say interframes are dead. I am not so sure when all the good interframe makers I know have waiting lists of 2+ years some significantly more)

The third is the Darrel Ralph Rob Simonich collaboration knife.

Attachments

• arclite.jpg
    arclite.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 168
2nd

Attachments

• busfield.jpg
    busfield.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 167
3rd

Attachments

• edctalon.jpg
    edctalon.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 164
Wow Gus, the Knife Gods have smiled on you mightly, you deserve it.
Thanks for sharing. ;)

Gus - your 2BK looks awesome!!! I am stoked about getting mine TOMORROW!! :) The man himself is gonna come over to the house to personally hand deliver it after he gets in town for the show. First time I've ever ordered a custom knife and hav the maker deliver it himself...you just don't get the same rush with UPS. LOL

I will try to take scans of mine when I can this weekend, we'll all be tied up with the show this weekend.

Dexter,
You are going to be one happy camper. The 2BK is a tank that says use me. Actually it is better made than most tanks I would bet.

Gus,

Trust me, I definitely am going to put it to use! You cannot get any better than a custom made folder, integral lock, and a Talonite blade IMHO. Leave alone, one that is made by these two bastids :D

Back