it starts small...

DowntownDM

BANNED
you get your first one (ASH1), then a few months later a second (BAD), and before you know it - you just have to have more.

I don't collect things, it's just not my style - but this is different, they do things, they have purpose, utility.

without ever having laid my hands on either of the following Busse blades, after considerable thought - I'm absolutely certain I have to at least purchase and personally check out (and beat on) one of each of the following:

* something from the Mojo / Mofo family
* something with Flying and Nuclear in its name
* an NMFBM (I don't have one on order, bummer)
* an AK47
* a set of 4 matching Culti for steakknives
* a NICK, preferably thin

then, if they prove as useful and generally badass as my ASH1 and BAD - well, I'll have to keep them of course, and damn, I can tell already, this is going to be expensive...

no regrets.

let's drink.

Great oaks from tiny acorns grow...

...then along comes someone with a Busse and chops it down :D:D:D

You're screwed. I'm sorry but it's true. There are 4 rules for surving life.

1) Never date a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on any part of her body
2) Never play cards with a man named Doc or named after a city (like Carson)
3) Always get at least 10 hours of sleep
and
#4) Never, EVER, buy a Busse.... especially after midnight and/or when drinking (it's like feeding gremlins after dark; 1 turns in to 27)......

Fortunately help is available. Much like AA we're a communal/incestrial bunch. Just PM me or any of the right members at any given time for support (you know, any time you desperately need to expand your collection by thinning the existing herd) and we'll help you make it through because damn it we care! :thumbup:

Remember these things and everything else is cream cheese, or scotch.... or gold?????..... F*@ck it! it'll all be infi just remember what I told you. And if you ever, Ever, and I mean EVER find and sell an Uncle Mofo before offering it to me may Jerry help you...... Other than that man congrats and welcome:D

Last edited:
Back