It's here, finally...

You knew it had to happen!! I'm on the web, sort of...

My site (with training wheels and all) is at:

www.geocities.com/Kalindras/index.html

There are pics up on the New Stuff pages...

biggrin.gif

------------------
Kalindras,
Washroom Attendant to the Nazgul
and
Holder of the Iron Key to the Men's Room of Mordor...

<p align="justify">Nice site! I like that short sword you're working on.</p>
<a href="http://www.fullcontacthi.com">Full Contact Hawaii</a>

Yeah, I designed it for close-in work and some trapping ability, after some training in Escrima and freestyle fighting. It's short enough, I guess, that in a pinch you COULD carry it. The overall length on it is right about 28", tip to pommel. I'm already amazed at how much lighter it is, with just the rough grinds done...love that D2...

Took a look at your site, too, Stuart. Interestingly enough, it looks from some of your galleries like you're part of a group that's doing what a friend and I just took up. We've both trained in a number of martial arts, and we've taken up sparring with each other in different styles over the weekends. We pretty much go all-in, with just cups and 3-weapon masks for protection. So far, we've focused on what little we each know of shinai, but I'm really looking forward to bringing a Jo into the mix. I know Paul and I also have a hankering to work on our knife skills.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and who knows, maybe I'll get back over to the Islands one of these days...I haven't been in about 15 years, but I remember one thing...

Pakiki na kanaka O Kauai!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Kalindras,
Washroom Attendant to the Nazgul
and
Holder of the Iron Key to the Men's Room of Mordor...

Madness lives in steel at www.geocities.com/Kalindras/index.html !!

Back