It's Not Fair!

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
from this week's http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

South Korea's Supreme Court overturned theft convictions (31 incidents, about $2,400 worth of merchandise) against a woman on the ground that she was menstruating (which, according to one justice, made her like a "mentally deranged patient," "unable to control her impulses")

I didn't dare title this "How To Increase Your Income By $2,400 A Month" because you would all have thought it was spam and wouldn't have read it.
Sheesh, it's stories like this that make me want to whine about sex discrimination. Why can't *I* steal $2,400 worth of merchandise every month and get away with it??? It's not fair!!! There oughta be an exemption for "under the influence of testosterone" too. :(
I ought to be allowed to steal power tools, at least -- and what about my mid-life crisis??? I ought to be allowed to steal a sports car, and a motorcycle and a sailboat and ...

...File this one under "Just deal with it dude!" :p

"Nothing to see here folks, keep it moving, move along folks..."

(Some drunken friends rowed out in a dingy and stole a sailboat here in San Diego harbor, they then sailed it onto the the rocks off Sunset Cliffs/Ocean Beach... :eek:

One of the guys, a buddy of mine, jumped ship and swam to shore...While looking for 'help' passed out in the OB sand, the Coast Guard came and arrested his two passed out friends...

They each got 30 days and restitution due, he got a newspaper clipping and a story to tell...)

"Crime, it doesn't pay" :rolleyes:

Mel

Cougar,

Don't worry ... once you get Hemorrhoids, you can say you bleed from your ass & the pain and shame of the rectal creme made you do it!

Thank you for your support,

Ryan

That looks like of another case of "The Hostess Twinkies made me do it"...:rolleyes:.

Back