It's on! Folders started with some gore!

Wow Dan, I hope that gets cleaned up and doesn't get infected :(

They look great !!!

Thanks!

I was sure to clean that finger very well, I sure don't want that to get infected! Peroxide irrigation...

I looked at the pictures and thought, "What's that button towards the front of the knife by the pivot?" Then I realized it was the stop pin. That's some seriously beefy hardware you're using on that bad boy! Looks great so far and I wish you quick healing for the finger.

:D Huge hardware! Everything is as big as it gets... it took a crazy amount of design time cramming everything in there around the lock geometry I wanted.

Much appreciated!

I'll take mine bloody i'm not scared : ) Thanks for posting the pics Daniel, these are gonna be sweet. What's the OAL? close to 9"?

:D Thanks! It is just under 8.5" total. Pretty big but not too huge to carry... tall blade and fatty all around!

And the crowd goes Wild!!!
So nice, Daniel.
No more cuts... rookie! :D

:D Thanks!

I hear you! At least it was not a knife, lol! My kydex gash just healed too. :D

For my first year I bet I cut myself on every other knife, it was getting rough! It's like being a Chef, after a while it's only the parchment paper that gets you.

The folder looks really good. The finger, not so much. Looking forward to getting a folder and, for the record, I prefer mine without bloodstains. ;)

That's a bad@ss folder!!! After long wait it's finally here and it's absolutely bomb proof! :D

I love it, Daniel!!:thumbup:

That is one sexy piece of metal!!! Danial,I know you are 110% knifemake but I am not sure you are supposed to sign your knives in BLOOD:D

Leu did it. Horton did it and now you did it.
Ya even beat Jerry Busse.
;)

Looking great!
Sorry to see you getting bitten by the first one... hopefully ti will not become a trend...:D

Back