It's That Time Again!!

Time for all you knife knuts in the NJ, PA, NY, or anywhere else for that matter to join us for our monthly meeting of the NJKCA!! :eek:

Same "Knife Time", "Same Knife Place"!!! For those of you not in the "know", our meetings are held at the Steak & Ale on Route 1 South, in the Edison Area starting at 1:00 PM. We've been getting the entire back area of the restaurant for the last few months - and filling it!! For those of you who haven't tried us yet, you owe yourself an afternoon of #1, Great Companionship; #2, viewing and handling some really fine knives; and #3, enjoying a nice lunch out, along with your favorite drink - be it, Coffee, Tea, Soda, or Beer (I know Gary, SS for you! ;) ).

Don't forget, if you got anything new at the NYCKS, be sure to bring it with you - we all want to see it!! See you all on Sunday!! :D :D :D

Ken

BTW If you need directions, or have any questions, please E-mail me (my adress is in my profile)

I just bet you'd all like see me in person :eek: , and I know exactly where you'll all be, thems is old stompin' grounds for me. ;)

Maybe we can squirrel away on the bike for a couple of hours, it's only a little over an hour with no traffic down 287 and onto Rt. 1.

i will be there! with another orange shirt on...maybe! :D

LaBella said:
i will be there! with another orange shirt on...maybe! :D
I hope you washed the smelly thing. :p I'll be there this week.

Have fun! I may not be joining you this month. See ya next time :D (I didn't get anything at the show anyway so I have NOTHING to bring to show off :cool: )

show off yourself! we cant have a meating without YOU! :grumpy:

Wouldn't miss it! I'll be there Sun.
Didn't go to the show, but I'd love to see what you guys got;)

Julian

Usually when I make the reservations, I tell them, "about 15 people". Looks like I better tell them it's going to be more like around 25 people!! That's great, the more, the merrier!! Come on Esav, you don't want to miss seeing everything else, we all picked up. Don't you want to see my Koji Hara Black Lip Pearl Bamboo Floder? Try and make this one. It's just not the same without you!!

Ken

Boy Ken, I can hardly wait to have a few scotch sours & 'see' your Floder. I betcha it's real purdy! :eek:

fisherk said:
Don't you want to see my Koji Hara Black Lip Pearl Bamboo Floder?
Look at that knife carefully, Ken, and you can see where I drooled all over it. :D

Wow his work is beautiful.

I am coming... isnt that enough to "draw in the crowds" ??

will be drumming up new members too! :D

spufnik and Katie X too! :eek:

If anyone has a Spyderco Manix could you please bring it to the meeting? I want check one out before I get one myself.

Thanks! :)

T. Erdelyi said:
Maybe we can squirrel away on the bike for a couple of hours, it's only a little over an hour with no traffic down 287 and onto Rt. 1.

You bring your bike, I'll bring mine ;)

Anyone else ride?

Julian

zfox said:
You bring your bike, I'll bring mine ;)

Anyone else ride?

Julian

So far I'll be there riding a vintage(old) 1984 Yamaha Venture.

Not me, but my bike, and color.

steveoverlook-97.jpg

Back