It's the 22nd!

Best of luck to all :thumbup:

The sales haven't opened up yet. Keep an eye on the page, maybe there will be a newsletter saying when the sale will start. There's no set time as of now so be vigilant!

Ellie's got a routine...

Come in, water the cat, pet the plant, check the web site pages, do a whole bunch of other important stuff, then post up the stock for sale. Let's hope it just because it's early....

I'm stressing out on this one! I wish we could just take a number or maybe Ellie & Guy would let us all write letters and plead our case as to why we need to be allowed to purchase one of their incredible 5.1's. I' definitely kicking myself for not getting in on the preorder.

lets also keep in mind the time zone difference for the good ole east coasters! Good luck folks!

Oh man.... You guys missed it? Got mine at 12:30 AM. I'm sure they are probably out of stock by now... Well..... Better luck next time!

Oh man.... You guys missed it? Got mine at 12:30 AM. I'm sure they are probably out of stock by now... Well..... Better luck next time!
That plain mean, I actually panicked for a second thinking "could that even be possible?" then I realized it just a trick to throw us off. I'm out here in California and I've been checking since 3:00AM......

Thx! I appreciate the advice. Yeah, I've been flipping back in forth quite a bit already. Can't wait!

I have yet to receive notification for my pre-sale piece. Wonder if you guys would be able to order today?

I have yet to receive notification for my pre-sale piece. Wonder if you guys would be able to order today?

I haven't either on my pre-sale (or my factory second order) but I think that's just because they haven't been packed up yet. New orders (availability) would depend on how many Guy was able to get sharpened

Edit: Looks like Redwood is right and there's some factory second 5.1's available!

Back