It's Time To Make A Statement My Friends!!!!! . . .

Busse 202 has been a great year. Despite the COVID pandemic, the Busse crew has brought us some AMAZING offerings this year.

Here's hoping for an even stronger set of offerings for 2021, but not before something insane offered for Christmas ;)

P.S. and everyone here on BF have made this Busse family a real nice one too be a part of. Many showed care and compassion for one another; we all came together to help the wildfire situation in Australia; etc.
There's just a whole lotta good here.

Cheers to everyone here at The Busse Family!

Jerry you could sell hundreds or more of your sexy blades if they were EDC length, like 3-4" blade length.
I own a bunch of your knives but nuttin' can live on my belt - too freaking big! Just sayin'. I know I'm a dissident voice, the Busse kin likes dem big, so I know I'm a heretic!

Jerry you could sell hundreds or more of your sexy blades if they were EDC length, like 3-4" blade length.
I own a bunch of your knives but nuttin' can say on my belt - too freaking big!
Just sayin'. I know I'm a dissident voice, maybe a heratic.
There are lots of EDC size blades - SAR3, Wardens, Mean Streets (the mini is awesome), Cultis, Active Duty, Scotch Dispenser, Assault Shaker, Magnum Bear Cub to name some off the top of my head.

Now, back to the riddle - BLAB - Busse Lil Anorexic Blade

The Year-Ending Busse Grail offering is the COVID-2020:

Combat
Operations,
V-Ground
Impailing
Device
20-inch blade
20 variations (4 blade finishes, 5 handle colors)

4 blade finishes are:
coated, BIG DC, Competition Finish, Nuclear (hand-applied satin and CS logo)

5 handle colors are a limited selection of fine Busse Micarta and G-10.

Also included in Boss's initial statement is "My Friends", a recurring theme in 2020, along with the FABU discount from F-16.

Let's celebrate the friendship we have here in the Busse Family. I'll drink to that!

Cheers!

Back