1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Jack Crain

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by jw2n, Sep 23, 2009.

1. jw2n

jw2n

Sep 22, 2009
    Does anyone know what has happened to Jack Crain? I find nothing current on him on-line. Even his website seems to have disappeared.

2. Sidehill Gouger

Sidehill Gouger

Dec 29, 2007
    Now that is good news! :)

3. pagey1973

pagey1973

Mar 1, 2009
  4. tom mayo

tom mayo

Jan 27, 1999
    He is probably in prison!

5. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Jack Crain decided that the best way to solve the problems he was having was to take people's money without ever intending to send them knives. His reputation probably caught up with him and he was no longer able to defraud people of their hard earned cash.

I would definitely find it impossible to keep from smiling if I heard that he was indeed in jail.

6. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Moved from Custom & Handmade, since his custom is to never actually make anything, to Hal of Shame, with other Jack Crain laments.

7. joespit

joespit

Feb 26, 2010
    I hope he has brain cancer :)

8. P-Easy

P-Easy

Nov 27, 2008
    Don't ever wish that on someone man...

9. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Jah mun. ^^^
    Karma is not going anywhere.

10. joespit

joespit

Feb 26, 2010
    Just found out pos Jack Crane died 10 years after he ripped me off.
    FU Jack Crane. Have fun forging in hell.