Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

I have @38shell to thank for this one :) :thumbsup:

fkWGv5I.jpg
NIce.

I had a dip among the fixed-blades today, and came out with this Rough Rider Drop-point Hunter. Bought it years ago, came with a Cordura sheath, but I was gifted an upgrade. Only carried it 2 or 3 times, but it''s a decent enough knife for the money :thumbsup:

dgAfJUY.jpg

WTtwB6Y.jpg

e55y4mP.jpg

This one distresses me because I'm not sure if the blade started out short or if somebody broke it and did a great job reshaping it. I'll have to google an image of the blade etch to compare.
3ofbIJP.jpg

Not right now, sometime after I've forgotten about it.

Nope, a good quarter inch is gone. I'm missing a lot of the forward flourish of the etch.

Last edited:
This one distresses me because I'm not sure if the blade started out short or if somebody broke it and did a great job reshaping it. I'll have to google an image of the blade etch to compare.
3ofbIJP.jpg

Not right now, sometime after I've forgotten about it.

Nope, a good quarter inch is gone. I'm missing a lot of the forward flourish of the etch.
That's a shame Jer :( Still a nice knife though :) :thumbsup:

I randomly chose a "Black" knife for my Jack's Random Tuesday Carry today!!
How can I show my face??😮 Certainly no pic in this traditional forum!!!
An old "quick" favorite from many years ago!! Woe is me, but I love it!!
:(😁
I can just picture you picking your teeth with it Charlie! :D;):thumbsup:

An old acquaintance popped up. It would be by Utica.
CpbSiot.jpg

7jEJjSD.jpg

There's a special section in L*we's for Klein Tools, but why? They're made in China now like all the others.
Very cool Jer, I have one like it gifted me by r8shell r8shell :) That's bad news about Klein, I thought they still had some knives made in Sheffield 🤷‍♂️

Peeking up from under the general chaos that is my desk,
was a lovely bit of Schrade Cut Co Stag!! Mellow old, and rare Stag
and a messy patina on the blade; but the knife functions perfectly, for my pocket today!!
I feel like an old timer who has carried this knife for decades, instead of a few hours!!Patina Stag 1.jpgPatina Stag 2.jpgPatina Stag 3.jpg

Peeking up from under the general chaos that is my desk,
was a lovely bit of Schrade Cut Co Stag!! Mellow old, and rare Stag
and a messy patina on the blade; but the knife functions perfectly, for my pocket today!!
I feel like an old timer who has carried this knife for decades, instead of a few hours!!View attachment 2421207View attachment 2421208View attachment 2421209
That's gorgeous Charlie :) I fear the chaos of my desk and kitchen table are spreading here! :eek: :thumbsup:

Back