Jake, Orrey, Bushcrafters

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I've got J. Williams and Orrey's bushcrafter's done. Jakes is black micarta, corby bolt, and black bullseye tube. This is a new thing. I'll be able to do more colors now. Orrey's is curly Hickory over Osage.

onjbushies102_0617-vi.jpg

onjbushies102_0618-vi.jpg

onjbushies102_0621-vi.jpg

onjbushies102_0622-vi.jpg

:eek: Holy crap.... That thing looks freakin AMAZING!!!!! :eek:

It amazes me that sometimes the simplest handle configurations look so elegant. I love your wood handles Andy, but Ive got my collection all black handles right now, and this one will be a very very nice addition, and a great user. Plus I will be sportin it when me and my wife renew our vows in Oct :cool:, and well...It matches my bike too. :D

Thanks brother. Its perfect. :thumbup:

You have had the benefit of seeing my work at an early state, and all the way along to now. I hope you're impressed.

Impressed is an understatement Andy. Your work has always been great. A style all your own. You are definatly getting better and better. Im honored to be around to see it develope, and to call you friend. The bushy is perfection, It is a blade I can already tell I could use forever and be happy with it. Its got soul.

lucky dogs..:eek: both of those turned out great Andy...:thumbup: i love the sleek look of Jake's black micarta knife... that one is bad ass...:)

i dig those lanyard holes too man.. both the bullseye and the XL hole are waaay cool..:thumbup::thumbup:

I just got some really BRIGHT glow in the dark powder too. Those bullseyes are gonna be cool!

Not biased are ya? ;)

Yours is great lookin bro. I really dig the Hickory, and the oversized tube. :cool:

I just got some really BRIGHT glow in the dark powder too. Those bullseyes are gonna be cool!

I'm interested to hear more about this and any other new color combinations you're going to be able to offer in the bullseyes:thumbup:

I'm interested to hear more about this and any other new color combinations you're going to be able to offer in the bullseyes:thumbup:

I cut the tube in the middle short, so it acts as a spacer, then filled the gap with dyed epoxy, and sanded flush. Tada. Any color I want now.

Candlepower forums rocks. Be careful you save enough$ for my knives though.

No kidding. It is taking all the will power I have to keep from jumping on the Bow Legged Belt knife on the maker's exchange right now. As sweet as it is, I'm holding out for the BLC!

onjbushies102_0622-vi.jpg

That layered hickory and osage is officially my favorite combination for the next 10 minutes.

Back