• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

James Todd G10 for sale?

I bought the last of it, but It is still packed and stored until the fall. I am going to build some stuff with it and won't know what I will have left over for scraps until I'm done.

James I would be interested in some, it's the hospital green stuff right? What form is it in, like size and shape?

The smallest blocks are usually 25lbs 1 1/2 thick 14'' x 12'' (approx) other pieces are 6'' x 1 1/2 x 39'' weighing 40 lbs, I know for a fact that all the large pieces like 4' x 4' x 2'' are gone, but there may be some 12" dia circles in 1 1/2'' there, I remember seeing them, but did not pick them up. Was going for the larger pieces the first time around and pretty much did clean up the yard. If you want some, I need to know what sizes you would want.
James
BTW: Bailey did some Halibut knives out of it and posted in Gallery last night I believe. Those are headed back to me.

James, thanks for the quick reply and willingness to help out. Your G10 is making some of the sharpest looking scales I've seen to date, that Bailey Halibut knife may have sparked a revolution. I will take the largest piece you come across. As far as shape, I'll be able to cut whatever you send me. thank you, John.

I went back, below is what I found and is available for shipping.
This one weighs 16 lbs 2'' thick. I have 21 pieces available now.
attachment.php

This is a picture of a sodbuster when the scales are thin. Made by Keith Johnson
attachment.php

Picture of Bailey Halibut Knives:
attachment.php

To make things simple, I will ship any of the 21 pieces anywhere in Conus for 22.50, Paypal fees included. When I receive notice of payment from PayPal before noon CST M-F, I will ship out same day with the verified address. First come, first served. If you want more than one piece, indicate that please in a post to this thread. So others will know about how many pieces are left. Or if you are just taking one. Please post.

Thank You,
James

Last edited:
James, I'll take the large piece for 30$. I am shipping the $ to your paypal account right now. Thanks for the quick follow-up. Your a good man to deal with. I'll do my best to make your G10 shine. John.

James, I'll take the large piece for 30$. I am shipping the $ to your paypal account right now. Thanks for the quick follow-up. Your a good man to deal with. I'll do my best to make your G10 shine. John.

The piece is yours, unfortunately, payment came in after workers left warehouse.
Jim

Last edited:
Hi James,

I'll take 3 please. MO will be sent out tomorrow and I will email you the MO# when it does go out. Thanks.

I'll take one piece!

Paypal inbound.

Thanks for the great deal.

Last edited:
Back