Janesville knife show next weekend

audiopile

Gold Member
Always assuming something doesn'r break that weekend (24/7 tech support makes my life pretty tenative) --I plan to again attend the Badger Knifeclub Show in Janesville at the Holiday Inn Express/Janesville Conference Center. $5 at the door -worth every penny. I figure attending this show saves me at least a couple of hundred bucks each year simply because I'll handle at least a couple of knives that interest me and decide they don't fit my hands and pass on 'em.(This is of course simpy a rationalization-since I always end up buyin a couple of knives that were under my radar before they got into my hands :) . Hours are : Friday 24 march noon -to 5PM ,Sat the 25th 9AM-5pm and Sunday the 26th . 9am to 2 pm. All tables have sold out -everything from custom knives (and a chance to talk to the makers) to utility/tactical knives , all makes of factory knives , knife books.axes ,swords. Janesville is about 1/2 hour South of Madison -about the same from Rockford and a reasonable drive from Milwaukee and Chicago.

That's about an hour and a half from me, maybe I'll go. Gotta check the schedule.

Back