• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Japanese Axes (pair) PRICE DROP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eisman

Gold Member
I have this pair of Japanese axes for sale. They are unused, but do have some handling marks on them. I got them from the estate of a retired Soldier who was in Japan in the 1970's, although I have no idea when they were made. The heads appear to have been blued and have developed some minor surface rust but I've wiped them down so that should be done. The hafts are straight and unfinished in some blond wood. The blades have been taped and never used. The larger one is 24" overall length, the head being 7 1/8", with a maximum width of 1 3/16" and a 5 3/4" cutting edge. The smaller in 17 3/4" long, the head being 5 1/2", width 1 1/16", and a cutting edge of 4 5/8". $225

You must be over 18 to buy. Seller takes no responsibility for local laws. I accept PAYPAL payment only and ship to address provided by PAYPAL. All prices include shipping. Please confirm your shipping address on PayPal is correct when you pay. Will ship within 48 hours after receiving a verified payment. Shipped USPS Priority with tracker and insurance.

If you have any other questions PM me.

P1060304_zpsja3gvdse.jpg

P1060305_zps9r9aonh7.jpg

P1060306_zps0nlwpx58.jpg

JH%202_zpsjdzpwz5j.jpg

JH%201_zpsyiya29hz.jpg

I have added the socket photo as requested and also a better pic of the small head without the cover. The edges on these are polished like knife blades, much more than most axes. You can see some slight rust coloring on the cutting edge, but testing with my fingermail shows no pitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back