Jasmine Flipper Framelock with Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber

Just finished here is a deluxe edition Jasmine framelock flipper. This was a special order for someone who has been waiting for quite a while. The blade is D2 and just over 3.5" with a stonewash finish. The frame, liner, and bolster are Ti. The scale and backspacer are LSCF. It also has pivot bearings and heat colored screws. Thanks for looking.
-Ray

v1-3.jpg

v2-3.jpg

v3-3.jpg

v4-3.jpg

v5-2.jpg

v6-1.jpg

Last edited:
hi ^^
how can i buy Ray Laconico Jasmine..
I hope Ray makes it to the Plaza Show this year.
can i buy for shot show in this year?

Are you still going to have this to show at the hammer in on Saturday? I'd like to see it.

Are you still going to have this to show at the hammer in on Saturday? I'd like to see it.

Yes I told my customer I'd like to keep it for another week.

Here's a youtube vid:
[video=youtube;qo-1j8_M9d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo-1j8_M9d0&feature=share&list=UUQWODj_RbnKI-CdWKkJg2TQ[/video]

I'm REALLY liking that. Any chance of you using 3V or CPM154, or anything along those lines? If so, i may be down for a knife just like this.

This knife is much better in person. A lot of reasons make this knife an absolute favorite of mine. Very much appreciate the work you put into it my friend.

I would like to know the price of a similar jasmine with a 2.5" blade. Everything else the same.

That and a yellow Blast, and I think I could stop buying knives.

For a while...

I would like to know the price of a similar jasmine with a 2.5" blade. Everything else the same.

That and a yellow Blast, and I think I could stop buying knives.

For a while...

A Jasmine as you see it here would be $575. I don't know if I can make one as small as a 2.5" blade though.

I would like to order one just like this one if possible, Thanks Ray

Beautiful knife. Your reviews everywhere are glowing. Is there anyway to order one of these?

Back