Jasmine Flipper with Mammoth Scales

Here's a Jasmine flipper I finished today. It's my first time working with mammoth ivory. The bolsters are Ti and are slightly contoured. The blade is D2 with a hand rubbed finish. I might add a pocket clip or not depending on who buys it.

S7302650_zpsd14f1bae.jpg

S7302653_zps3fdbb386.jpg

S7302654_zpsebd23896.jpg

S7302655_zps045df909.jpg

S7302656_zps8a3493db.jpg

Sweet looking blade, Ray!:D
She is sexy!! :cool:
I really love the contrast with the polished blade & more subdued handle..d:
Just an awesome piece!

It was a custom order. Thanks!

They'll be thrilled with it. I'm speechless. This might be single most beautiful folding knife that I've ever seen. The fact that you are upping your game even further makes me frightened for my wallet.

It's piece of art!!!
Whoever is lucky enough to get hold of this one (wish it was me) do not put a clip on it, please!
Congrats Ray, mammoth ivory combines greatly with titanium on this design and I love the way you contoured the Ti bolsters to smooth everything up.

I really would like to add another one of your knifes to my collection, are you accepting orders? I currently have a Blast Flipper and your Jasmine flipper has been calling my name, especially this Jasmine Flipper with Mammoth Scales. I would really love to get one of your flippers, Jasmine or Blast 2, with some titanium and high end wood scales, maybe bog oak, ebony, Honduras rosewood, ironwood or maybe even Koa. Let me know if this would be possible.

I'd like to second Millers, I'd really like to get on your list for one just like this one - but with a clip.

I would like to get on your list for a framelock non-flipper version of this knife (with slot instead of studs). Great work. The colors on the mammoth go well with the color of the titanium.

Last edited:
Back