• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JAT NEW G-11 Thread - New Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
USPS will ship to Canada and other countries, first shipment to Italy the other day also, but limited to 20lbs per box. Those boxes will be 25 dollars PLUS postage.

Thanks for Looking,
Jim[/COLOR][/B]

Hey Jim, arrived today in Italy!
Fantastic! I'm thinking about asking more G11 to you soon!
Thanks thanks thanks!

Man,
also the other pack is arrived here safe and sound.
>Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

I'll take a pot luck as well,,, paypal coming,,,'d love a mixture but realize the nature of the "pot luck" deal,,,

thanks

JM

I'll take a pot luck as well,,, paypal coming,,,'d love a mixture but realize the nature of the "pot luck" deal,,,

thanks

JM
G11C.gif

Not a problem, some boxes are marked. Will be watching for payment.
Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Love this material Jim!
Heres a couple others I've done recently with the G11 I got from you!
Hope you dont mind me sharing:)

Heres another Watchpocket Friction Folder
DSCI0903.jpg

DSCI0910-1.jpg

One of my Fin models
DSCI0852-1.jpg

DSCI0855.jpg

This stuff just works so nice!

I would like a pot luck, if still available.
I'm new here, so do I log on to paypal and type in your email address? or is there a link to paypal?
Mike

I would like a pot luck, if still available.
I'm new here, so do I log on to paypal and type in your email address? or is there a link to paypal?
Mike

Cut and paste my email address that is listed below in sale thread into your send money to blank, saves typing replace (at) with appropriate symbol and eliminate the spaces. I do that to keep the bots from spamming that address. I can get it out today, thanks for your purchase. The thread is still going to be locked while I attend to some business starting Nov 19, but will reopen after Thanksgiving. Thanks one and all buying.
Jim

Sent you some money Jim, but let me know before you get ready to ship so I can give you the correct address. Thanks.

Sent you some money Jim, but let me know before you get ready to ship so I can give you the correct address. Thanks.

Send me an email or include the correct address with the PP notice.
Thanks,
Jim

BTW: ALL orders paid for by 11am tomorrow will ship tomorrow. Thank You.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back