• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JAT NEW G-11 Thread - New Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

Only Large Boxes left, smaller boxes are Gone..

New Pot Luck
, large flat box with different thicknesses, most are 10 - 11 3/4'' x 10 - 11 3/4'' x 3/4 or 1 1/2''. I had a helper pack the boxes and he did not accurately label what is on the inside. I am tired of reopening the boxes to find out what is inside. If you are willing to take a chance of getting 3/4'' or 1 1/2'' or a mixture of thickness, the boxes will still weigh in over 40 lbs. Most of them go 45 to 50. I will ship without opening a box for the price of 36.80 dollars. No guarantees on how much due to the mislabeling, but I am sure it will still be a deal of a lifetime. Post "I want Pot Luck"

The price is a total of 36.80 dollars. Including fees and shipping. Same PP addy as listed below.

I found a sticker on some of the slabs, G-11 manufactured by International Paper Co. I looked it up on the net and it sells for a piece sized 12'' x 12'' x .5'' for 143 dollars, That is a dollar per square inch or 28.80 per pound if buying new.

I would also appreciate feedback through I-Trader when you receive your material.

If you do not know how to use I-trader, Follow this link:.....http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5951723&postcount=1

USPS will ship to Canada and other countries, first shipment to Italy the other day also, but limited to 20lbs per box. Those boxes are now harder to get close to 20 pounds as I am out of misc pieces to backfill to get close.

But email me FIRST for questions of cost and shipping information.
Jim

GunPal a better payment option, gun and knife (raffle friendly as well) to same address.
Pal Pal Payment to jatmatjbt at gmail.com

G11C.gif

Here is one by Henry Cambron "World Class Knives"
G11.jpg

Here is one knife by Matt Bailey made of this material.
halibut-g10-608_lrg.jpg

A Soddie by K R Johnson using same material.
Picture230.jpg

Fixed Blade by Tito on forum with jigged G-11
IMG_1075.jpg

One by Kerry Hampton 4" Bose "Backpocket" Clip and Drop point pattern, shadow
kh-4bpclip1-4.jpg

Another one by Big Smitty
IMG_2523.jpg

One by Doug P Dart "DP Knives"
FSG3.jpg

One by Tad Lynch
g11-1.jpg

One by Allen Newberry
knives2384.jpg

Thanks for Looking,
Jim

Last edited:

Only Large Boxes left, smaller boxes are Gone..

New Pot Luck
, large flat box with different thicknesses, most are 10 - 11 3/4'' x 10 - 11 3/4'' x 3/4 or 1 1/2''. I had a helper pack the boxes and he did not accurately label what is on the inside. I am tired of reopening the boxes to find out what is inside. If you are willing to take a chance of getting 3/4'' or 1 1/2'' or a mixture of thickness, the boxes will still weigh in over 40 lbs. Most of them go 45 to 50. I will ship without opening a box for the price of 36.80 dollars. No guarantees on how much due to the mislabeling, but I am sure it will still be a deal of a lifetime. Post "I want Pot Luck"

The price is a total of 36.80 dollars. Including fees and shipping. Same PP addy as listed below.

I found a sticker on some of the slabs, G-11 manufactured by International Paper Co. I looked it up on the net and it sells for a piece sized 12'' x 12'' x .5'' for 143 dollars, That is a dollar per square inch or 28.80 per pound if buying new.

I would also appreciate feedback through I-Trader when you receive your material.

If you do not know how to use I-trader, Follow this link:.....http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5951723&postcount=1

USPS will ship to Canada and other countries, first shipment to Italy the other day also, but limited to 20lbs per box. Those boxes are now harder to get close to 20 pounds as I am out of misc pieces to backfill to get close.

But email me FIRST for questions of cost and shipping information.
Jim

GunPal a better payment option, gun and knife (raffle friendly as well) to same address.
Pal Pal Payment to jatmatjbt at gmail.com

Bottom one by Rick Menefee with my G-11
DSC03674.jpg

Here is one by Henry Cambron "World Class Knives"
G11.jpg

Here is one knife by Matt Bailey made of this material.
halibut-g10-608_lrg.jpg

A Soddie by K R Johnson using same material.
Picture230.jpg

Fixed Blade by Tito on forum with jigged G-11
IMG_1075.jpg

One by Kerry Hampton 4" Bose "Backpocket" Clip and Drop point pattern, shadow
kh-4bpclip1-4.jpg

Another one by Big Smitty
IMG_2523.jpg

One by Doug P Dart "DP Knives"
FSG3.jpg

One by Tad Lynch
g11-1.jpg

One by Allen Newberry
knives2384.jpg

Thanks for Looking,
Jim

Last edited:
New Photo! and new price!! Only have about 20 to 30 boxes left and when it is gone, IT WILL FOREVER BE GONE and this thread closed. Get it while you can.
Jim

I am interested in purchasing a box, do you have any idea what the cost to canad would be?

I am interested in purchasing a box, do you have any idea what the cost to canad would be?

The sizes I have left ship in a large flat rate box and the postage for that is 33.95, then add in the 19.00. Total will be 52.95. :eek:

Guys, I am 16 large flat rates away from closing this thread forever. The scrap yard is totally empty and I will not have any more EVER. If you think you will ever want or need it, place orders now. I have had orders in past months of 7 boxes at a time. So the remaining could go quick, first come and paid, first shipped.
Thank You for all your business,
Jim

Got my shipment!!! In a day...wow!!! Thanks a million!!! This stuff is incredible!! And I am already imagining so many uses for it other than knife handles!!!! Jigs Galore!! Thanks Jim!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I am 1 large flat rate away from closing this thread forever. The scrap yard is totally empty and I will not have any more EVER. If you think you will ever want or need it, place orders now. I have had orders in past months of 7 boxes at a time. So the remaining could go quick, first come and paid, first shipped.
Thank You for all your business,
Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back