Javahead's awesome wife sent me some Blackhawk gear...

and I love it!

Javahead posted a pic of his tactical team on another thread and jockingly dared us forumites to pick out who he was. I figured what the hell, it is in the wee hours of the morning and I like a good Where's Waldo game! Only this one is tough as I had no clue what Javahead looked like! Fortunately I picked out the right guy (Javahead is not Thai, I learned that too!)

Here's the sticker: Javahead and hsi wife SENT ME A PRIZE! Why? Because they are a) cool people b) enjoy a good contest and c) are amazing people. Javahead's wife runs "Go Get 'Em Gear", the name of her Blackhawk dealership business.

I was eager to receive my prize as I love nylon anything that comes in the mail. And, I was looking forward to testing Blackhawk gear. If you do a search on Blackhawk here and over at tacticalforums.com, you get some very interesting info. Some swear by the gear, others won't touch it. I wanted to try it out.

So Javahead and Mrs. Javahead sent me a shaving kit bag (I didn't have one), a key gizmo for qiock attachment/detachment of things from your keyring (didn't have one) and a wallet (needed one BADLY!) The material (NyTaneon) is tough, thick, durable looking stuff! The construction is great too. Everything on the wallet is double stitched. Amazing stuff. Based on the 3 items I won, I wouldn't hesitate buying Blackhawk gear again. There are certain things I would buy from SOE or Eagle before buying Blackhawk, but Blackhawk does make some great gear at a great price. My new wallet is a prime example of that!

So take my report and file it as a positive experience for Blackhawk gear. And take my endorsement for dealing with Javahead as genuine. Every post I have read of his shows that he is a stand-up guy. He is also an American who is ready to defend freedom, and hsi wife wants to provide great gear for those in need. A super duo, and a super experience. I am one happy knifenut and gearnut!

Glad you liked your prizes so much!

wildgrin.gif

And thanks for the kind words, Mrs Java and I are blushing our little butts off :D

Have fun up there!

Dan

Back