• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JAXURMAN - The BEST!!

I just finished a high-dollar (for me) deal with JAXURMAN, aka Jack Alvarez. I just wanted to say that the deal was flawless, with Jack leaving phone messages for me AS WELL AS emails stating what was going on every step of the way, and both of us using USPS Express Mail for our shipping. It couldn't have gone any better, especially since I was on the road until Friday afternoon. Jack was patient, and let me delay shipping the knife to him until I returned home. He is a man of his word, and I would highly recommend doing a deal with him if you have a chance. He's got some INCREDIBLE knives in his collection! Thanks Jack!! :D

--Robert

i just got a knife ive wanted for years a parrish survival i missed out on another robert had and he told me he might be coming across another i told him i would take it robert is honest honorable and a man of his word deal with him with confidence !!! he is one of the good guys i endorse !!! jack aka jaxurman

Back