Jekyl to hyde spacer

My Startac came with a Jekyl to hyde spacer. I installed it and I like it. I didn't see much talk about these, what is everyone's opinion on these? Are they made exactly to the same width as factory spacer? No danger of tweaking knife?

They're very well crafted spacers. I can’t speak to the specs of manufacturing but I think you’re all set with the fit. I have a large and want smalls. Bhyde sold them primarily via Facebook and here but now has a site. Pretty cool.

Yes, they are factory spec. Bhyde has done work for CRK in the past. I've got several, they are polished and blasted.

9JfGqW3.jpg

As stated above they are made to factory specs. No risk to your knife using one.
There are 2 main versions out, a V1 and a V2. The V1 is one uniform thickness through the entire spacer, the V2 tapers to a thinner lanyard area.

I like and use both versions on my Umnumzaan and Sebenza. You can't go wrong and glad you like yours.

I've never seen one of these before....now I want a blasted version but not quite enough to get on facebook to buy one

They're high quality and well made. Those of us who prefer the lanyard not stick straight up really like them. No chance you'll harm your knife with it installed.

2002Annual_Bocote-JekyllBackspacer8.jpg

Yup all out of stock! Bummer

It may not be right away, but he'll make more. The also pop for sale on secondary occasionally. If it's more than a couple bucks under table price, you need to be quick.

Sorry- have had alot going on so I haven't been here much over the last few months
Shouldn't be much longer..

I’ve seen this spacer and always wondered what they were. Too bad they are out of stock but I’ll be sure to keep my eyes open for it now that I know what they are.

Back