• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jen Kiln 21" Vertical Air Bath (No longer available)

DanitzKnives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello, I am selling my Jen Kiln 'Vertical Air Bath 21"' that I purchased earlier this year, and only recently received. I got the AF3C 3 button display/control panel (very simple and easy to use once you know how to) with the Solid State Relay option for better temperature control. Unfortunately I will be moving and no longer able to use it so I am selling it. It's brand new and still packaged up on it's pallet.

Price is (Item is no longer available) shipped via freight

Here's a link to their website if you're interested in specs - https://knifekilns.com/product/vertical-air-bath-21/

This is a picture from their site of what the kiln looks like (only that's a touch display and mines the classic 3 button display)
jenken-knife-kiln_vab2-600x800.jpg

Last edited:
Smoking deal! I have the same kiln on order and hoping for delivery before the end of year. This is a banging deal for someone! The freight alone was expensive for me!

I am awaiting the same model also, but heard yesterday it may be late Jan or Feb for mine.
That’s a good price, wish I could jump on it but I am already financially invested in the ordered one.

Hello, I am selling my Jen Kiln 'Vertical Air Bath 21"' that I purchased earlier this year, and only recently received. I got the AF3C 3 button display/control panel (very simple and easy to use once you know how to) with the Solid State Relay option for better temperature control. Unfortunately I will be moving and no longer able to use it so I am selling it. It's brand new and still packaged up on it's pallet.

Price is $1800 shipped via freight

Here's a link to their website if you're interested in specs - https://knifekilns.com/product/vertical-air-bath-21/

This is a picture from their site of what the kiln looks like (only that's a touch display and mines the classic 3 button display)
View attachment 2002445

Is this still for sale. The listing is a little old but I do not see it marked as sold. If it is still available I am interested. Thanks

Is this still for sale. The listing is a little old but I do not see it marked as sold. If it is still available I am interested. Thanks
Hello, my mistake for not marking it. Unfortunately it is no longer available.
Thank you for your interest.
Matt

Back