• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jenny Wren Hammer with custom leather

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Rules, please read.
First post or PM gets it, no email or text, must be a valid forum member
Prices include UPS shipping (USA only) and Fees (PayPal G&S)
I will give an automatic 6% discount for F&F no fee to me payment (PP, Zelle, Venmo) with NO NOTES

If you are outside the US contact me for a quote and to see if I am okay shipping to your location. Canadians can commit to buy with the understanding shipping will be more.

No trades

I will not hold it based on a conditional commitment. Example: "I will take it if...", this is not fair to other buyers.

Happy to entertain solid and reasonable offers or negotiate multiples via PM, not in this thread, but the first commitment gets it.

Important note: I will not be dropping prices in the thread. If you are waiting for reduced prices your best bet is to reach out to discuss.

Jenny Wren Hammer

Dated Nov 2017, Light use with some streaking/wear in the finish, no scratches or abuse, only ever used on some limbs.

I do not have the original Kydex but made a custom head cover that's optimal for use in a pack or vehicle but can also be rigged for belt carry. It is crafted from 10/11 oz American English Bridle and wet molded/boned to the Wren. The pass through strap uses a "hard pull" snap and is very secure, the strap pivots freely out of the way when not in use. This has been my truck hawk for the past few years and has always ridden in the passengers seat back pocket. The head cover would run about $130 for me to make one. (I am not taking orders, just establishing value)

$450

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sure thing, Olive & Black G-10 with Grey (tungsten) Cerakote.

Back