Jeremy Krammes Peregrine recurve liner lock with silver twill G-10

I picked this piece up last week, and I wanted to share pictures of it, because it's a really nicely made folder from a relatively unheralded maker. It's the Peregrine, by Jeremy Krammes. This one has a 3 7/8" S30V recurve blade heat-treated by Paul Bos, an overall length of 8 3/4", and satin-finished silver twill G-10 handle scales with orange-peeled titanium bolsters. The exposed pommel at the butt end of the knife is also orange-peeled, and it helps bring some additional class to the knife. Fit and finish are excellent on this piece, and the lock-up is rock-solid with near-perfect blade centering. Jeremy also did a really great job of carving up the backspacer for me, but I forgot to take a picture of it.

710579-Peregrine%201.JPG

710581-Peregrine%202.JPG

710582-Peregrine%203.JPG

710585-Peregrine%204.JPG

710587-Peregrine%205.JPG

Jeremy was really great to work with as well. I ordered this piece through Gary Moore of Moore Cutlery a few months ago, but Jeremy went out of his way to get in touch with me himself, give me constant updates on the progress of the knife, and he really took the time to make sure every detail of the knife was to my liking. Thanks go to Jeremy from me for his great knife and even better customer service, and I would recommend him to everyone here.

Very nice, the exposed pommel is a cool touch. That carpet you put the knives on for photos sees more cool folders then I probably ever will. ;)

You're having a GOOD week! Jeremy is one to watch--this is why.... :)

Congrats!

Coop

Does he live here? Inquiring minds want to know?

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Jeremy lives in the good ol' USA, in Pennsylvania.

Breathe easy STeven.... ;)

Coop

That is an AMAZING looking knife.

Congratulations on the purchase!

I definitely need to see more of Mr. Krammes' work.

B.

Anyone know how to contact Mr. Krammes directly? I'll roast on a spit before I go through Gary.

Best Regards,

Steven Garsson

Back