Jerry, or any body else????

WTF

Does any body know what happend to Aubrey Moore?? The man from South Africa?? Jerry, you used to make him some cool stuff. He used to write here on the forums all the time. Aubrey actually turned me on to Busse, mentioning how Jerry's customer service was the best, bar none. If any one has any info let me know.

I haven't seen Aubrey for a long time now. He has some
fantastic looking variants.

I know 1WB's has been in touch with him, (imagine that, Aubrey has variants and Chuck has contacted him ;))
Maybe he knows whats up.

I checked out his website also (nice place Aubrey;)) but didn't see any Busses.

Maybe we should form a search party and drag him back in here with those early ergo variants:cool:

He used to post some sweet stuff too, along with a great sense of humor. There for a while, he'd pop in, say hi, then disappear for a time.

Mike

Hi Guy,
I fired off an email to him and ask him to stop in and say "HI"

Do you remember what happened today a year ago?

I know, at least I think I do. Shall we see who else figures it out?

Or give them meaningless hints?(an ordinal scale is involved if I am right)That is IF.

He went on a hunting trip last summer with Mad Dog. If you visit his forum and do a search you can read a bit about it. He had a falling out with Kevin a while back and they patched things up. Seems like a good guy. Hopefully he'll come back and visit.

Mark

about a year ago. I think he said he was going to become a dealer for someone, but I can't remember who. He seemed like a very nice guy.

I am still around and slow to accept that I will die before doing all the work in the world ..... thought I would save you guys the hassle. I am just back in from Namibia and yep, took my Busse Variant along to slice anbd dice some nice veggies. Went to the Fish River Canyon that is second in size after the Grand Canyon. Then off to the Namib Desert ...the oldest and dryest desert in the world. All in all we did about 3000 miles in 10 days ...of which 80% was on dirt roads and 10% of that was heavy off-road stuff. Managed to write off a brand new BF Goodrich on the Land Rover Discovery ....including the rim. Today I spent close on $1000 for the new rim and tyre.

My digital camera went south for a few months but is back up and running so I'll take some images of the variants and post them on my home page ...... http://home.mweb.co.za/mo/moorea/

More again ...soon.

Aubrey

Aubrey
Welcome Back :D:D

I'm anxious to see those Pics and hear a story or two, I hope you stick around for a while.

Aubrey, All work and no play......

Thanks for stopping by...Stay Well.
I'm looking forward to those pictures.
And don't forget to stop and play every once in a while;)

Chuck

Aubrey, you handsome devil! :D We've missed you around here. Sounds like an incredible trip you made, I'm quite jealous.

Aubrey is also responsible for infecting me with the INFI virus several years or so ago. With everyone he's turned on to Busses, Jerry should send him a "finder's fee". :D

Good to see you Aubrey, hope you check in every so often :D

Feel free to post as many pics as you want ;) :D

Back