Jerry...

WTF

Hows it going? Glad to hear that the LMS are on there way out the door.

Whats the status of the Limited Bolo's? I remember a post that we were supposed to get these way before Chritmas?

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

smile.gif

And those of us with no minds want to know too!!

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

BTTFT.

Guess what the F stands for!

eek3.gif

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

flippin of course..

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Am I going to get an answear to this post? Or are you gonna blow me off? WTF?

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

My good fiend,WTF . . . (also known as . . . "the instigator").

Oh yeah baby I've been watchin' your posts over on the "keys to the shop" thread . . . .thus, your new handle: "The Instigator". . . Speaking of which, check your email.....there might be something in there that you'll find interesting.

Sorry I didn't answer sooner but I've been grinding Bolos
smile.gif

I will have a definitive, guaranteed start of delivery date, for the Bolos, by next Thursday. If I don't start deliveries by the guaranteed date then valuable consolation prizes consisting of cheap beer and plastic tipped cigars will be rewarded. . . . . Wow! Who needs knives with an offer like that?

Yours in nuclear biology . . . .errrr. .. I mean bology
smile.gif

Busse

Thanks Jerry,

You know us Italian mafiosa types get hot fast! I called off the boys so don't worry about it.

For get about it!

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

WTF,

I'm glad you called your guys off but I can't seem to get a hold of my guy. He is somewhere in New York hunting for you on a John Deere tractor with a pitch fork in hand. . . . He's not too bright. . . . but he's very determined. Andy saw him this morning steaming along the freeway in road gear. . .(that's 9 miles an hour for you city boys)so you can run but you can't. . . well, actually you could probably walk, but nonetheless he's up there and he ain't a comin' back until he gets low on diesel.

Good luck,

Yours in nuclear corn pickin' hitmen,

Jerry Busse

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

WTF,

I feel kinda bad for sickin' Bubba Joe on you. This picture was taken right before he left for NYC. You can tell he means business 'cause he got his good gold tooth in. He only puts that in when he goes a killin'. Anyway, good luck and note that the pitch fork is not made of INFI so there is still a chance. . . .

A country boy will survive. . . .

Your friend,

Jerry Busse

View

Duhard.gif

Oh thats real funny! LOL!
jump.gif

But you Busse guys sure gots a lots a times on yo hands! Gets'ums on backs to works!
icon16.gif
drinker!.gif

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

Brian, rumors are that Jerry is trying to chase down Bubba Joe before he does any more damage to the greater New York area. Seems Bubba's hot rodded his tractor and he's been raising quite a ruckus. Jerry doesn't want the good Busse name sullied by, of all people, New Yorkers.

View

------------------
Don LeHue

"You want what? On the friggen' ceiling?!" - Michaelangelo Buonarroti

[This message has been edited by DonL (edited 03-07-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jerry Busse way back on February 23rd:
I will have a definitive, guaranteed start of delivery date, for the Bolos, by next Thursday.</font>
That would be Thursday, March 8, 2001, right?
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">If I don't start deliveries by the guaranteed date then valuable consolation prizes consisting of cheap beer and plastic tipped cigars will be rewarded. . . . . Wow! Who needs knives with an offer like that?</font>

I do.
tongue.gif

smile.gif

Don,

I had to bring it back up as I've got a vulture that needs killin'. He knows that the bolo is gonna' introduce him to his carrion-eating maker.

smile.gif

Jerry, if you're reading this, send that crazy guy with the pitchfork to Illinois. I could use some help and he looks like the sort that I could use.

Ron Hood says, "If you kill it, you've got to eat it." Does anybody have any good recipes for vulture? Mmmm......

------------------
Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

Did somebody say "a country boy will survive"?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

-Clay Foxworth

------------------
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

-Theodore Roosevelt

Back