• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jewelry

CycleSpectre

Gold Member
Sterling silver cuff style bracelet. Really neat hammer textured design – reminds me of Celtic knot work designs.
It is marked “925” and “Mexico” and weighs approx 30g.
PRICE: $60

2. Longaberger 14k Gold Basket earrings – signs of wear but not abuse. Earrings at back are marked “Longaberger” and “14k ©” - posts are also marked 14k. As a pair, these earrings weighS approx 6 grams. This is a relatively rare vintage set of jewelry and IS very beautiful.
PRICE: $300
*SIGNATURE REQUIRED WITH FULL INSURANCE INCLUDED ON THESE.

3. Far Fetched brand pendant oval shaped with a heart at center. I honestly think this would be a wonderful pendant for a pet collar – but of course can be worn by a human. At back this pendant is marked “Far Fetched Sterling Mexico ©” and it weighs approx. 6 grams overall. I believe the heart motif is made of brass.
PRICE: $30

FAIR OFFERS CONSIDERED!

TERMS:
Though F&F is always welcomed and preferred - my posted price/s include Paypal G&S Fee/s as well as USPS S&H (PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE PACKAGING). Money Orders/Checks are fine, but I will hold the item/s until payment has cleared.
Please, I prefer to keep this to USA sales and shipment only, but if it is something you really want and reach out to me I will try to accommodate.
I will consider trades/partial trades, not sure for what though.

*I HAVE PLACED THESE ITEMS, INDIVIDUALLY, ON A SCALE TO TRY AND GIVE ANYONE A GENERAL IDEA OF THE WEIGHT OF SAID ITEMS - BUT PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS SCALE IS NOT AN EXTREMELY SPECIFIC SCALE. I ZEROED THE SCALE OUT EACH TIME BEFORE WEIGHING ANOTHER ITEM. If you have any questions please PM me and I am happy to answer any questions.

P33U3R0.jpg

47NvTDS.jpg

wH4LApW.jpg

7SPJRqI.jpg

TiQxF8d.jpg

IKMKEE0.jpg

icuPIvW.jpg

TAbC9BB.jpg

zhX1nnl.jpg

3l3aVAg.jpg

n2uhA2x.jpg

kmNAHZT.jpg